chapter 6

DID HE Loved?
Chapter 6:
-"So, Kriti what r doing now? I mean studies bagera?"
-"ummm, MBA 1st year"
-"aur hobbies kuch?" Darshan said driving.
-"Haan, I HV a lot of hobbies, singing,guitar, painting, writing, aur..." Kriti spoke out
-"aur?" -"kuch nehi" Kriti said in her mind "tumhare upar  memes banana"
"Look, Victoria came" Darshan stopped the car.
They both went inside it, Darshan was witnessing the white big building nicely, "it's so beautiful, Kriti" when he looked around Kriti was not there, he got scared for a moment.
Then suddenly someone called from back "Darshannnnnnn"
He looked back and saw Kriti was waving at him and calling him towards her, he ran and on reaching her he asked "what happened?"
"Look these flowers are so beautiful,the colour is uncommon" Kriti spoke out in excitement
"Let's go inside and see it" Kriti said
Darshan stood for a while he noticed the fear in him "she is so childish, but..." Darshan passed a smile and went towards Kriti who was already waiting for him.
They clicked a lot of pictures, a lot of times Darshan looked at Kriti to figure out what was the feeling inside him.
They moved out and was heading towards the car then Darshan spoke out "I am thirsty,let's drink something"
"You know what Datshan, Kolkata's 'Dabs' are the best, u shld drink the coconut water" Kriti said pointing towards the stall.
Darshan was sucking the coconut water through the starw "He is looking soo funny, yeh baara nehi Hoga" Kriti said in her mind and laughed.
She thought of taking out pics of Darshan in this condition,
"Tum mujhe bewakoof samajhti ho?" Darshan said narrowing his eyes "Woh mein asal mein.." Kriti said hiding her phone.
"Kriti, delete the pics, plsss" Darshan made a cute face again
Kriti laughed hard and ran on footpath saying "I wont"
Darshan pushed the money to the shopkeeper's hand and ran after Kriti shouting.