DID HE Loved?

Chapter 1;
"Sakshi come fasttt, we need to rush, we are already late" Kriti shouted.
"Yes, yesss I am coming" Sakshi shouted back.
They both sat on the cab and kriti told "Take us to hotel Taj"
It was raining slightly outside, Kriti looked outside the car's window which was filled with little drops of rain.
She whispered "beautiful"
Suddenly Sakshi shouted out "ohhh noo shit, kriti I just forgot to bring umbrella with me"
Kriti looked bankly at Sakshi for a while and then said blushing "it's good only"
Sakshi noticed that Kriti was blushing,
She said "byaas phochne wale hai, tu yese blush kaar rehi hai, jaese duniya me saare tamatar kisine tere mukh pe pheka ho" Sakshi giggled
"Stop it sakshi, I am already nervous" Kriti said
They were giggling and suddenly the car stopped.
"Kya hua? Yeh gaari rukh kiu geyi?" Kriti said being tensed.
"Woh, madam gaari shayad kharaab hogayi hai, kaal saara Raat baarish mein khari hui thi" the Driver spoke out with hesitation.
Kriti griped sakshi's hand and just pulled her out of the cab by putting out some money on the driver's hand.
"Dekh Sakshi, we still have half and hour time in our hand, we can reach, if we want, mujhe Darshan se milna hai, I did a lot of things to reach till here, I was waiting for this day since 6years, now, I can't just go back, did you get it?" Kriti spoke out without breathing.
Sakshi was convinced, they were looking for an auto, Then suddenly a white car came in front of them, the car's window went down and some one
asked "Do u know which side is hotel Taj?"