chapter 7

Chapter 7:
"haan haan i caught u finally" Darshan said griping over kriti's hand
Kriti looked at it for a moment and said "ok, fine i will not show this to anyone, but i hv a condition"
Darshan said "what?" "You have to sing for me" kriti folded her hands.
"Ok, bt do u really think, i need to sing in this street?"
"No,no, lets go to howrah bridge, wahan river ke paas bet kar gaana hai" kriti said casually.
All her nervousness was actually passing off, Darshan is really friendly, she could relate to it.
"Yaar i am hungry, we should eat something" Darshan said putting his hand over his stomach.
"Ok, a little far from here is cafe swiss, i went their with my friends thats really awesome"
They both sat on the car,
Kriti was still giggling and teasing him on that sucking water from the straw.
"Acha Darshan, suno, after eating we will go to parkstreet, then we will hv our lunch, then we will go to Eco park, from their wax muesuem and then...." "Bapreee"
They reached the cafe, the place was really good, they were going to sit
and then kriti suddenly shouted "Darshan, wohh dekho chipkaali"
Darshan out of nowhere just shouted and hit his leg with the chair and stamped on kriti's leg, she also shouted, Darshan was going to fall and then kriti just griped on his hand,
The cafe's staff came running, the manager who was a girl came and asked without seeing Darshan"what happened?"
But when she noticed Darshan, she also shouted and said "Darshhhaaan, omg i am ur biggest fan, can i click a pic with u, can i hug u?"
Darshan who still couldnt cope up with the shock said "yaay sure"
They clicked pics, bt she was hugging him, kriti just narrowed her eyes and looked, she said "ok now, we need to eat, he is hungry"
They sat on the table, Darshan still sweating.
Kriti laughed hardly and said "mujhe laga tha u r just scared of lizards, itna darte ho pata nehi tha, or else i would have not done this joke"
Darshan's mouth hung open he said "how mean, u, i will kill u now kriti"
She laughed some more.