Last Part 💙

Chapter 11~The end,
It was 5p.m, Sakshi entered her room, she asked "why are you lying like this? Show mein jaana hai uth."
After a minute of silence Kriti said "just shut up and get lost, mujhe nehi jaana"
Sakshi sat beside her and said "look, I know happened to u bt that doesn't mean you will waste your money, u made a lot of sacrifices and arranged the money, u can't do this, just go there like a music lover"
Kriti stood up took out her red dress just wore it, no makeup left her hai how it was.
She wanted to stand at the back bt she didn't had any idea how she got a place at front, Darshan entered the stage behind the shades he noticed Kriti, he tried to ignore her,
He looked at Sakshi and smiled, Kriti felt bad, she  controlled her tears, it was almost the end of show, Darshan started singing Asal mein, she couldn't, she just couldn't stop her tears, she went out of the field, Sakshi texted her to wait at the café beside the field, she sat in the café waiting for Sakshi.
After sometime the lights of the café went out, she stood up saying "what the hell"
Suddenly someone closed her eyes from behind she felt the touch known, she looked back and saw Darshan standing, she asked with her voice cracking "what are you doing here?"
Darshan smiled and rubbed the tears coming down her eyes, he said "Sakshi told me everything"
He took out his hands from behind and just bent down in front of her with a Cornetto in his hands and said "you know what Kriti? I love you more than you love ice-cream."
Kriti sat down on the floor and said "stop joking Darshan , just stop I am done with all this, just stop it"
After a minute she said "I am just a Fangirl, go away from me"
Darshan wrapped his hand around Kriti and said "you are a Fangirl and that's why you are special, you already love me without getting close to me then what if we get close? Ik you are afraid of all this, but remember the first day when I dropped u at Taj that day I saw the spark of love for me in your eyes"
Kriti couldnt stop her tears anymore she hugged Darshan tight and said "I love you more than ice-cream"
"Abh kya ice-cream ki dukan kholna parega?" Darshan giggled.
Kriti hugged him even tighter.