chapter 5

Did he loved?
Chapter 5:
Darshan washed his face and looked at the mirror, he told to himself " should I be clean shaved or yesehi rehene du?"
He looked in his bag to decide what to wear, first he thought of wearing blue bt he thought of wearing that on the concert day, he picked up his white shirt and decided to wear that, he noticed the excitement in him, be noticed that something was wrong in his behaviour, he tried to ignore it.
.
Kriti pushed her hands through her cupboard and took out her favourite blue top, she decided to wear this, she dressed up, she tried to cool herself down she looked into the mirror and told "you are just a Fangirl, u r just going to show him kolkata, and nothing much more, now chill".
.
Darshan locked his room, he sat on his car took out some selfies and posted them with a caption "going on a long journey"
.
Kriti was waiting on the highway, she was thinking about Darshan, she tried to guess which colour he would wear, "Agar woh white pehnega toh Acha Hoga, he looks the best in white"
"I am sure she would wear blue, after all she is a darshaner" Darshan said in his mind.
A familiar white car stood in front of Kriti and from inside Darshan waved and said her to come inside.
They both passed a smile at each other.
"Yessss, he is in white" Kriti said in her mind blushing.
"I was right, she is in blue, btw she is so cute" Darshan too said in his mind.
There was an awkward silence, Darshan said breaking the silence "so, Kriti where are we going first?" Kriti said "let's start it from Victoria memorial"
"I so damn excited," Darshan said
After a minute Darshan said little slowly "btw you look cute in blue"
Kriti was nervous, she told "can I click a selfie with u?"
"Tum Apne dhande mein ho?" Darshan giggled.
"Kheech lo" Darshan said smiling a little more.