chapter 9

Did he loved?
Chapter9:
"Aur Kitna ghumna hai tumhe? It's already 10p.m. mom already chaar soh Baar call kaar chuki hai" Kriti said being exhausted.
"Acha mein tumhe ghaar Chor deta hu?" Darshan asked.
"No it's ok, highway pe Chor do, I will go" Kriti wondered "what if, like in Bollywood movies some boys come to kidnap me and Darshan will save me, it's so damn romantic, paar yeh Hoga nehi"
They both came out of the car Darshan said "ok, then bye"
"Hmm, bye" Kriti said looking down.
She was walking and saying in her mind "Gunde ajae byaas kahin se, pls god!!"
Suddenly Kriti noticed a actually a group of boys was coming towards her, she said in her mind" yasssshh, I wish they try to kidnap me" she looked back and saw Darshan's car still there.
Suddenly a boy caught her wrist and some boys were just coming close to her, at first she thought Darshan would come, bt then he was not coming and the boys were moving closer to her.
Darshan was setting his hair in the car's mirror and he saw Kriti with the boys.
He said "ohhh shit, abh kya karu?" He took the pepper packets which he got with the burger in his hand and moved towards kriti,
Kriti noticed Darshan coming and said to the boys "abh kya Hoga tum logo Ka? Mera hero AA Raha hai, just wait and watch" she stood up with courage
Darshan came and stood in front of the boys.
The boys said "yeh humara kya karega?"
A boy moved towards him and said "bache ho, bacho ki tarah raho"
Darshan said "mein bacha Hu? Mein bacha Hu?"
Kriti said "abh Woh toh tum ho"
Darshan threw the pepper in their eyes before they could understand anything, he took up the stick from the road and started beating them.
Darshan said to Kriti "abh bolo, kon bacha hai?"
Kriti said "spread love ke baare mein maat Socho, beat them" she said jumping all over bcoz this was what she wanted.
Darshan griped Kriti's hand and took her to the car and drived back from there,
Kriti smiled and looked at Darshan and said "Thank you for everything, Darshan"
Darshan said "no thank you for this beautiful day."