Chap 26: Take your shirt off

PLAY THE MUSIC ON THE SIDE BEFORE YOU RED THE CHAPPIE!

 dedicated this chap to @jlvloreto because of her amazing comment in the previous chap! :)

OMG THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. BUT MEH. LET’S PRETEND IT’S STILL CHRISTMAS XD

Aynie

"Paris? Oh my smurfs really?" I squeal unable to contain my excitement, doing a little jiggle and earning a low chuckle from Harry.

Wait.

Harry. Suddenly the events of last- this night come flashing back. He told me I looked beautiful and that he was jealous of Oliver... And everything after that is a blur.

"Your highnesses, YOU must tie your seat belts. We will be landing shortly" Jake says as the seat belt signs flashes on. We do as told and the plane starts to descend.

Paris is so beautiful from this far up I can only imagine what it would be like to walk the streets.

****

"Harry"

"Hmm.."

"Harryyyyyyy"

"Aynie," holy shit

When they said a guys’ morning voice is the sexiest thing ever, they didn't lie. ESPECIALLY HARRY’S VOICE. UGH.

I had been trying to get Harry to wake up for the past half an hour. As soon as we reached the hotel he hit the bed complaining about having a hangover when the long flight had already sobered him up. I do understand that the bed is the most comforting thing in the world but come on! We’re in paris!

What does him sleeping have anything to do with me you ask? Well he made me promise not to step out of this hotel room without him. Apparently Paris can be cruel to oblivious English tourists.

"Harry, come on, I wanna go out" I whine nudging him in the ribs.

He's silent for a minute but the he slowly gets up off the bed and walks barefoot into the bathroom without saying a word.

Weirdo.

He returns twenty minutes later in nothing but a towel. Yup you heard me right. Feeling my face flame up I glare at him trying so hard not to get distracted by his drool-worthy abs.

"What?" He asks with a smirk.

"You know exactly what," I snap.

"I'm in a towel. it doesn’t affect me much. Does that bother you?" He asks posing it like a challenge.

But I wasn't about to give him that satisfaction just yet.

"Not at all" I say in a sickly sweet voice and moving towards my bag I take out a plain purple tee shirt.

Suddenly feeling brave I take my shirt off in front of him. Feeling his gaze linger in my exposed body, my face heats up again.

I see him swallow hard and now it’s my turn to smirk

"I thought it didn't bother you much?" I say.

And in a second he's in front of me, backing me up against the wall. Our chests only separated by my blue bra. His breath fans my face and the smell of his minty aftershave envelopes me.

"You don't wanna play this game with me Aynie" he whispers softly, tracing my cheek.

"You... You don't know what I want" I reply stubbornly.

"I wouldn’t be so sure of that"

And with that he steps away leaving me a quivering mess of confusion.

It’s gonna be a long week.

VIVIAN WROTE THIS GUYS! COME ON AND SAY THANKS TO HER! HAHAHA.

more to come! :)

comment and vote people!

 TO MY FILIPINO READERS, PLS CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. KIND OF RANT BOOK. HAHA TAGALOG SIYAAA! just click on my profile! it's called, "B*tches, PDA's and Selfies" :)

 if you have a rant or opinion on an issue, comment below or message me so i can post it there! :D