Chap 39: Cassie

Woooh! another update! this is not long, like you don't know that, but i just want to introduce a new character! yay. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who has been supporting this story. you are all amazing and wonderful! so, there are only 11 chapters left, not including this one. I'll do my best to write the 10 chapters longer than before because i know i owe you guys that much. I am also thinking of doing a second book only if you guys are still going to read it. hihihi. 

comment everyone.  I LAFFYEW GUYS :*

Aynie, 5 months before the wedding & her 21st birthday.

"So Aynie, has Grandmere started planning for the wedding already?" Anne said, as he took a rather big bite from her Snickers bar.

"Knowing Grandmere, I think she already has like, a year ago." I answered. It's true. I see wedding magazines all around her room and I heard her talking to like 5 wedding planners and stuff.

"You guys are required to have a kid months after the wedding right?" I nearly choked at that thought.

"It's all because of the stupid law that couples of royalty should produce a child a year after the marriage for he/she should be prepared as early as they can to rule the country."

"You know, I think being a princess has its perks and also disadvantages." Grace said and I agreed.

"Yeah it does. But what happens by the time you and Harry gets married?"

"Well, Oliver and I already talked about it. If I love him too much by that time, I am ready to leave everything but I know that it is not even possible." I explained, recalling the conversation Oliver and I had back in Paris.

"That's too bad Aynie. But you know, just enjoy your time with Oliver. He really is a great guy." Anne said and I can't help but agree.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a girl with huge glasses walk in through the canteen doors. She has short hair and is carrying huge books, your typical (no offense), nerd.

"Hey, her name's Carrie, right?" I asked the girls and they looked at the girl's direction.

"Yeah I think it is. Why?" Anne asked.

"She seems so lost, don't you think?" I've seen her walk around the school campus looking like a lost puppy and it isn't a great sight you know. Poor girl.

"Despite her looks Aynie, some said she's like so rude and mean." Grace commented and I looked at Carrie once again. She looks so harmless.

"Can I invite her over here? Just to invite her to come eat with us? I don't think she has friends." I told the girls and they looked at me as if I said I saw a ghost.

"Chikka we know you have a kind heart and something like that, but I even heard some people say that she does voodoo! Just look at her! She may look like a nerd but come on, she looks suspicious." Anne said and I rolled my eyes.

"Your imagination sucks Anne. Come on, just this once?" I pleaded with my best puppy eyes and both of my friends sighed. Which is a yes. I hugged both of them and walked up to Cassie. Just as I am a few steps away from her, Harry suddenly appeared out of nowhere. His friend passed a ball at him and ended up hitting Cassie on the head instead. Jerks. I hurriedly walked over Cassie who looks like she's about to cry. To top it off, Harry was extremely rude.

"Watch where you are going nerd!" He told her and I can see her body shaking in fear and embarrassment.

"You don't need to be rude to her Harry! The poor girl was just standing there when your friend hit her with a ball!" I told him but he just glared at me and walked away with his friends.

"Hey, you're Cassie right?" I asked her and she nodded. "Don't mind Har- I mean Prince Harry. He doesn't mean it. I'm Aynie. Do you want to sit with us for lunch? That is, if you are alone." She seems terrified of me but she gave me another small nod.

"Perfect! Come on." I linked her hand with mine and linked her to our table. She hesitantly sat down but I told her that it is okay.

"These are my friends Anne and Grace." I introduced them and Cassie just gave us a small smile. Well, that's a start.

Cassie

Today was absolute hell.

Well, when Harry talked to me, even if it was to tell me that I was dumb, it was still the best thing that ever happened to me.

I mean, THE PRINCE HARRY talked to me.

Oh Harry, if only I can let you see the real me, I don't think you can ever resists me.

But when that stupid girl Aynie ruined my moment with Harry, I was trying so hard not to rip her head off. Stupid girl. She thinks I can't defend myself. Tsk. If only she knew what I'm capable of. Beotch.

Harry, you will be mine. Just you wait.

Someone's POV

"Look boss! Those two look good together! How about we get them?" The short man asked his boss who is busy sipping his now cold coffee latte.

"They do look good together. Good job Stephen. I want you go get them. Don't ever let them go. If you will, I'll kill you. This is your only chance to prove yourself to me."

"Yes boss, trust me."