Chap 31: Ripped Polo

Aynie is actually pronounced as I-nie. But for my English speaking readers out there, you can pronounce it as Ey-nie.

Chap 31

Aynie

It's only been 2 hours since I called Grandmere. 2 hours since she gave me the thumbs up. 2 hours since Grandmere allowed me to tell Oliver about this whole marriage thing only if he promises not to tell anyone. If he will, his career and future career will be thrown out the window in just a snap of Grandmere's finger.

 Now I'm face to face with my best friends on Skype while Harry was out (probably with that model again). Now, I'm clutching my beloved phone on my hands and about to dial Oliver's number.

"Guys. I don't even know what to tell the guy. I can't just say, 'hey Oliver. So you confessed your love for me the other day and today I'm in Paris. I have to tell you something big so can you like, come fetch me in Paris?' I can't say that." I sulked. Yes I do have Grandmere's permission but I don't know how to make Oliver come here.

"I think we can handle that Aynie." Anne said with an evil smirk.

Oh no.

That was the smirk she had when they planned to take Mr. Laster down (he was our Math teacher back in middle school). They did something horrible and I'm so not in the mood to tell you all about it. it is something i haven't seen in a while.

"Please tell me that whatever it is you are planning won't give Oliver a heart attack!"

*******

-Friday, the day before they go back to England-

"Gosh Aynie you gave me a heart attack!" said the person I am so nervous to meet.

Oliver FREAKIN James.

Oh did I mention he's hugging me really tight right now in the middle of the hotel lobby?