The shoe store (boyxgirl)

Y/N POV

Jamie and I walked into the store. He wanted new shoes for his date with Sara tomorrow night. There was only about 7 other people in the store beside the people working there. A group of girls, an older couple and then us. 

"What about these ones?" Jamie asked. They were white Nike shoes. 

"I like them." I answered, not being as much of a shoe person as him. He shrugged and kept looking for the perfect pair. I took a seat and let out a sign. 

"Not in a shopping mood?" a voice asked. I looked up and locked eye with one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. I gave her a smile and shook my head. 

"Not really. Just here to give my opinion about something I know nothing about." I chuckled. The girl gave me a chuckle back. I saw that she had bought something. "You look like you got what you came here for?" I asked. She nodded. 

"I did." She answered and pointed at a group of 5 girls. "I'm just waiting for my friends to finish." She paused for a second. "I'm Anna by the way." She took her hand out for me to shake. 

"I'm Y/N." I answered and took her hand in mine. I felt shocks go through my arm at the contact. Her face indicated that she felt something as well. Before I could say more, Jamie came up to me. 

"D, I found the perfect pair." He said as he showed me a pair of shoes. They were white, black and red. They were actually kind of cool. 

"Cool, I like them." I said as I stood up. The same did Anna. Jamie looked at me then back at her. "Hallo, I'm Jamie." He said as he shook her hand. "I'm Anna." She replied smiling. "I love the shoes." 

"Thank you, I think I'll get them." Jamie said as he walked to the register. I looked back at Anna.
"It was nice meeting you." I said, debating if I should ask her for her phone number. 

"It was nice meeting you too Y/N." She said smiling at me. Her smile was one of the best I have ever seen. When she smiled her eyes shinned. I was stuck in a trace for a couple of second, before Jamie called my name. 

"Y/N, are you coming?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded, before turning my head back to Anna. "Bye Anna." I said as I walked away. 

"Did you ask for her number?" Jamie asked as I reached him. I shook my head no.
"Why not?" He asked, but before I could answer the door to the store opened and gunshots sounded. Jamie and I looked to the door and saw two men coming through it. One was caring the other, blood dripping from his arm.  

"Everyone, back up! To the back of the store! NOW!" the man in the blue shirt yelled as he pointed the gun at us. We all moved back and sat down on the floor. My eyes met Anna's and they showed fear. I gave her a small smile, trying to assure her that it was going to be okay. If you are thinking, why is he not scared? It is because this is not the first time something like this has happened, and my father always taught me that fear and panic never helps. My father is a swat officer, so I grow up with crime and guns.

The guy dropped his partner on the floor. He was barely conscious. Sirens could be heard from outside, so the place was properly already surrounded.

"John, come on." The man in the blue shirt said and shook his friend. "Wake up." John did not move. He had lost a lot of blood, so he was either dead or awfully close to be. He started mumbling to himself and pacing back and forth. 

"Please just let..." one of Anna's friends started, but the man cut her off. 

"Shut up! Shup up!" He yelled as he pointed the gun at her. *ring ring* the phone in the store rang. He did not pick it up, so it kept ringing.