The biker (boy/girl)

Anna POV

We pulled into the gas station to get gas, obviously. Dev, Karina, Eva and I was just on our way home for a merch shoot. We were driving in my car, so I just got out to fill it up. 

A loud noise got my attention; I looked up and two bikers ride up and parked in front of us. They turned their bikes off and got off. I don't know anything about motorcycles, but they were pretty cool. 

"Excuse me." A voice said, and I looked over. It was the biker with the red helmet.
"Hi." I said and smiled.
"How many girls are you?" He asked, still with his helmet on. 

"4, why?" I asked confused, that was a funny question to ask. He pulled out 4 roses from the front of his bike and walked over to me. He opened his visor, and I got a glimpse of his brown eyes. 

"Happy Valentine's day." He said and smiled at me.
"Thank you so much." I said. My window was open, so the girls heard what he had said. They said thank you as well. 

"No problem." He smiled. "Have a great day." He walked back to the other guy who had filled the bikes up in the meantime. 

"That was cute." Dev said.
"Very cute." Karina chuckled as I got in the car. "You should ask for his number." I looked at her like, what are you talking about.

"I haven't even seen his face." I chuckled. I started the car and gave him a smile as we pulled out of the gas station.

Y/N POV

"You didn't ask for her number, didn't you?" Ryan chuckled as he got back on his bike. I shook my head, regretting not asking for it. "Who knows, maybe you run into her again someday."

"Hopefully. Girls as gorgeous as that, doesn't come along very often." I said and got back on my bike. 

"Let's go, we need to film something because we have to met up with the guys." Ryan said in the mike of the helmets as he pulled out of the gas station. Ryan and I have a YouTube channel where we post motorcycle stuff. It's mostly just us riding around and talking, but people seem to like it.

"Isn't that the car from the gas station?" Ryan asked and pointed to a car three cars in front of us.
"It looks like it." I said and pulled out to the furthest left lane on the highway. Ryan did the same. We drove up next to them, I was closest to them. I looked over and it was them. I waved a few times before they noticed. The girl in the passenger seat chuckled and waved back. The rest waved as well.

We drove next to them for a few miles, only a bit stalkerish I know. The traffic slowed down, and I decided to shoot my shot. I found one of our business cards and pulled closer to them before knocking on the window. 

"Here you go!" I yelled her for to hear me over my bike.

"Thank you!" She yelled back as she took the card. We kept droving next to them, again for a few miles before they pulled off the highway. 

"If you ever hear from her, can you hook me up with her friend in passenger seat? She was gorgeous." Ryan chuckled.

"Sure thing bro." I laughed with him, trying not to get my hopes up.

2 days later.

Anna Shumate: Hey biker guy.

I chuckled at the dm before quickly answering her back.

Y/n L/n: Hey Anna! Nice to put a name to the face.

We texted for a few hours before she gave me her number, so I could call her on facetime. We talked for hours, and that continued for a few nights before I got the guts to ask her out. Lucky for me, she said yes. And she had the same answer when I asked her a month later if she wanted to be my girlfriend.

Let's just say that I'm glad I needed gas that day.