I don't deserve you part 2

Y/N POV

Today is my mom funeral, a day I had been dreading for a week now. It has been a week since I lost her and Anna. I had either just been sitting in my room crying or going for a run. Thinking that it would somehow help, it didn't.

"Y/n, it's time." Alex said as he opened my door. I stood up and followed him downstairs. My uncle stood there, waiting for us. We have been staying with him since my mom got admitted to the hospital. We walked out to the car and drove to the cemetery. There were already people when we got there. I just went to sit down. My uncle thought it would be a good idea to say hallo to everyone. I didn't want to do that. It just felt like we were begging for people to feel sorry for us, well more than they already did. 

"We are gathered here to..." the pastor started, and I just zoned out. I had been through this before and I knew what he was going to say. Alex poked me in the side, letting me know it was time to stand and put the roses on the coffin. They lowered it into the ground and we just stood there and watched. My uncle and Alex both had an arm around me, trying to give me the most comfort they could. 

I looked up for a spilt second and that's when I saw her. She was here. My eyes caught hers and it was all the comfort I needed. I could see she had been crying, and with the bags under her eyes, she didn't look like she had been sleeping much. My eyes stayed on her the rest of the time.

People started leaving and that brough me out of the spell her eyes put me under.
"Y/n." my uncle said. "We are going to the car." I nodded understanding. Alex stayed behind as our uncle started to walk away.

"Talk to her." Alex said. "She deserved that." I knew he was right. The last time we talked, I had done most of the talking. Alex walked away and I walked up to her. She was standing with Eva, Sab, Connor and Cooper, they all walked away so we could talk. 

"You're here." I whispered, looking into her eyes. 

"I am." She whispered back and pulled me into a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck, holding me tight.
"Are you okay?" I asked her as we pulled away.
"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" she smiled. I gave her a smile back.
"Maybe, but I'd rather know if you're okay."

She took one of my hands in hers and kept her eyes on them. "I'm not." She whispered.
"Why not?" I asked. Probably a dumb question you may think. So did I, but my month had said it before my brain had processed it. She looked up at me with a sad smile. 

"Because you left me." She whispered. I could tell she had more to say, so I just let her. "You told me you hadn't been honest with me about your feelings. Well, either have I. I fell for you too and it scared the crap out of me. So I didn't tell you, just like you didn't tell me."

"But when you..." I started.
"When I confronted you, I was going to tell you. But you didn't stop talking and then you stormed out before I have the chance." She smiled and put her hand on my cheek. "I have feelings for you." My eyes met hers and I knew she was telling me the truth. I closed my eyes and leaned into her hand. I felt a tear leave my eye and her thump caught it. I opened my eyes and looked into hers. All I saw was love, the same love I had for her.

I leaned down and pulled her into me, catching her lips with mine. Our lips sat a steady pace like it was second nature. Just feeling her lips on mine, made me moan. Anna took the chance to slip her tongue into my mouth. Our tongue fought for dominance, neither of us ended up winning. 

"Making out in a cemetery isn't exactly what I meant when I told you to talk to her." Alex chuckled. Anna and I jumped apart and chuckled with him. "But I'm glad you made up."
"Me too." I smiled and looked at Anna, who was already looking at me.
"I'll see you at home." Alex said and walked back to the car. He knew I was going home with Anna. 

"Let's go home." Anna said and we walked to her car.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked. She nodded and took a seat on her bed. I walked into the bathroom, stripping myself of all my clothes and stepped under the warm water. I stood there and couldn't help but smile. I had just lost my mother, but I knew she was in a better place and not in pain anymore, that thought made me smile. I had Anna back and that meant everything to me. 

I felt cold hands on my back, and it made me jump.
"I didn't mean to scare you." Anna chuckled. I turned and took her in. I had seen her naked many times before, but every time felt like the first. I put my hand in her hips and she put hers on my neck. She pulled me down for a sweet kiss. It wasn't rushed because it didn't have to be. We had all the time in the world. 

We washed each other's hair and bodies before stepping out of the shower. We put on sweats and laid down in her bed. She pulled my arm over her, so she was the little spoon. Holding her in my arms felt different, a good different. My feelings for her hadn't changed, but knowing that she felt the same, made them just that much stronger. 

"I love you." I whispered and kissed her neck. 

"I love you too."