Chapter 6

Your POV:
I was told that my injuries would be fine by tomorrow but that I shouldn't exert myself until then. Me not being able to sit still at any given moment decided to leave early. I slowly walked out of the medical wing and made my way outside. Whenever I was bored I would always sit and look at the koi pond that was hidden on campus. It was a place Sensei told me about.

I sat down at the ponds edge, watching the koi dance in the water. It was truly a sight to behold. And also rather calming. At least for me. What could feel like hours of watching the koi dance could only be a matter of minutes. That's what it always felt like. After only a few minutes though, I sensed someone approaching me. But walking towards me rather than approaching me from behind. It was Sensei.

"Yo! I heard you were in the medical wing." Sensei says, taking a seat beside me.

"It was only a precaution." I comment, not giving him a single glance.

"About the mission-" Sensei started. I knew where this was going.

"Look, I intervened to stop anything drastic from happening. I've been wracking my brain trying to work out how Itadori actually "died" at the hands of Sukuna. Surely he wouldn't win a battle of control, right? He'd been doing fine thus far." I cut him off.

"You don't think Itadori's dead?" Sensei asked.

"No. I don't. I've gotten used to everyone's cursed energy by now. Did you really think you could hide that?" I ask.

"I'm surprised you could sense it. Yes he's alive." Sensei replies.

"So let me guess you made it seem as if he was dead to get the higher-ups to back off of him? You plan to reveal him at some point? Maybe 2 months later?" I remark.

"You read people too easily, dear L/N." Sensei says.

"What did I say about using my family name?" I say with a dark aura.

"Warui warui. Oh, the other reason I came here. You've been given a mission." Sensei says.

I knew he wasn't really sorry. It was his nature. I was used to it by now.

"When and where?" I ask.

"In Okinawa. Tomorrow." Sensei says.

"It's a long one, isn't it?" I ask.

"Yes. It's more of an investigation then anything. You should be back for the Sister Event." Sensei comments.

"Should be? And I didn't think first years took part in that." I ask.

"Normally, no. But the third years aren't around. So the first years are joining this year. The second years are aware that you will be at the Event. Well, I need to tell them actually." Sensei said, getting up.

"Finally you're leaving me at peace." I wittily remark.

"You wound me, Y/N." He says as he walks away.

Fushiguro's POV:

I was sat on the stairs outside the school with Kugisaki by my side. But a little far away from me. I'd heard from Ieiri that Y/N would be discharged tomorrow but she'd be sent on a mission the moment she is.

"What the hell? You're more depressing than ever. Is this a wake?" Maki said.

"Zen'in-Senpai." I said, looking up at her.

"Don't call me by my family na-" She said before Panda cut her off.

"Maki. Maki!" Panda whisper-yelled.

"Someone really did die. A first year. Yesterday." Panda whisper-yelled.

"You should've said earlier! Otherwise I'll seem cold!" Maki argued.