Chapter 9

Your POV:
I jolted upright in my bed quite early. Great. My nightmares had come back. I thought they were gone. I sighed before wiping the beads of sweat from my forehead. I climbed out of bed and got ready for the day ahead of me. Even if I had to attend a meeting I didn't want to. At least it was just me and Sensei. No one else.

I put on a casual outfit since I wasn't really going anywhere. I slipped on my shoes and left my dorm, heading to where Sensei asked me to meet him. One of the classrooms on campus. I made my way there, anxiety rising in my chest. I know he had a meeting with my family heads but I was unsure of what were to come next. Once I got to the classroom, I knocked three times on the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in!" I hear Sensei beam.

"Sensei. Why are you so energetic?" I ask, closing the door behind me.

"To draw away the idea that this could be a meeting you didn't want to attend." Sensei says, striking the right reason I didn't want to be here.

"Alright. So what did the family heads say?" I ask, leaning against the wall.

"Take a seat." He says.

"I'll stand." I say, continuing to lean against the wall.

"Well. With the Sister Event coming up, I'm sure you're aware you'll have to go against Rika right?" Sensei posed.

"Yes I'm aware." I reply.

"Well, from what the heads said, Rika is keeping up your familial traditions. They aren't best pleased with the fact you were able to obtain such a high rank in a short space of time. In every way you're better then Rika." Sensei starts.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, I remember you also saying there's a passing down of Shikigami ceremony. The two of you undertook it yet you can summon both and Rika can summon one. Yet Rika is following the family's traditional traits." Sensei answered.

"So what do they intend to do with me?" I ask.

"Well, it seems as if your family want to get rid of you. Kyoto may even target you during the event. I heard they're trying to get you to have a handicap for the event to even out the power levels. Since you're the highest sorcerer." Sensei remarks.

"What's the point? Would they have done the same to Yuta? Because of Orimoto?" I ask.

"I wouldn't know." Sensei says.

"Didn't you have a Sister Event last year?" I ask.

"No we didn't." Sensei replies.

"This doesn't make sense. Why am I being targeted? I'm nothing like Yuta or Itadori. I'm not cursed. I don't have a Special Grade protecting me or inside of me. I'm just a normal sorcerer who's overpowered. I'm assuming my handicap is my katana?" I ask, extremely irritated.

"I side with you on this one. But please keep up your guard. Who knows, they might decide to target you and Itadori." Sensei comments.

"So that's when you plan to reintroduce Itadori? Are you trying to give the Kyoto school principal a heart attack?" I say.

"Would it matter?" He retorts.

"Not really." I reply.

"This wasn't the news I was hoping for. I wasn't expecting my family to want me gone so bad. What's so wrong with changing tradition? You wanna do it." I say.

"Your family is an odd one. I've never truly understood them. I don't know what's so bad about having a daughter who's a Special Grade. What rank is Rika?" Sensei asks me.

"Grade 2 I think. Or 3. I'm not sure. Lower then me, that's for sure." I reply.

"Sensei. I've been meaning to ask. How did I become a Special Grade? I heard that it's rare for someone to have that rank. Especially someone of my age." I ask.

"Well, I saw your potential. And so did Yaga. You were strong. You took on 7 Grade 2 curses by yourself at the age of 10. That's quite the achievement." Sensei answers.

"Ok you make a valid point. I still don't know how I was able to use my cursed technique. I didn't even know what it was back then." I say.

"You may not have known but your emotions could've taken control over you." Sensei remarks.

"I forgot that could happen." I say with a dry chuckle.

"Are you sure the only handicap I'm gonna have is my katana?" I ask.

"What else could they handicap you with?" Sensei poses.

"I don't know. Maybe no cursed techniques and I just have to use the katana." I remark.

"Ok good point." Sensei says.

"Oh and please try not to use your domains. You've no clue what it does to sorcerers." Sensei asks.

"But Yuji was fine. I'm not gonna even point out you not being fine because you've been in my domain and they don't affect you." I say.

"That's because you tweak the conditions so it doesn't. It's not like it would anyway." Sensei remarks.

"Oi! I've won in a fight against you once already." I say, irritated.

"Once." He emphasises.

"Whatever. At least I broke past your infinity." I tease.

"Because you caught me off guard." Sensei remarks.

"It was a fair fight." I joke.

"It may have been fair but you cheated." He says.

"Can we get back to why I'm here?" I change the topic.

"Your family heads also said they were going to do everything in their power to make sure Rika wins." Sensei says.

"Not gonna happen. Besides, I haven't seen Rika in years. I won't hold back against her. In fact, I'd like to wipe that smug smirk off of her face once and for all." I remark.

"Just be careful not to get tricked by Kyoto." Sensei says.

"What do you take me for?" I say as I leave.

I heard a dry chuckle come from Sensei as I made my way towards the training grounds. So my family want me dead. Huh. This Sister Event might be more fun than I thought.

Okay... so, sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to include the meeting between you and Gojo without going on into the Event arc.

One other thing I will add. Orimoto is the curse that protects Yuta. Now I took this from the prequel to JJK since I did a bit of digging earlier on. Hence why I referred to her as Orimoto. Her full name is Rika Orimoto but since your sister is called Rika I opted for her surname.

You know what makes the situation creepier for me? Rika is also known as the Queen of Curses. And Sukuna is the King of Curses. I'll let that sink in.

See ya next chapter!