Chapter 19

Apparently Gojo would win in a fight against Aizawa in hand-to-hand combat even if Aizawa turned off Gojo's cursed energy. But he'd lose to Saitama (not surprising). But Gojo-Sensei could beat Koro-Sensei.

Now, who would survive a Titan assault in AOT and who wouldn't?

WOULD SURVIVE:
GOJO SATORU - TOO SKILLED TO BE DEFEATED BY A TITAN

RYOMEN SUKUNA - HE'D BE ABLE TO OUTSMART AND DEFEAT THEM

AOI TODO - HIS POWER AND STRENGTH COULD ENABLE HIM TO BATTLE A TITAN

KENTO NANAMI - HIS CALM AND COLLECTED NATURE WOULD HELP HIM BATTLE EFFICIENTLY

MAHITO - HIS SHAPESHIFTING AND ABILITY TO ESCAPE WOULD ENABLE HIM TO SURVIVE

WOULDN'T SURVIVE:
MEGUMI FUSHIGURO - HIS TENDANCY TO HESITATE WOULD BE HIS DOWNFALL

YUJI ITADORI - HE'S STRONG, BUT HE LIKELY WOULD PERISH FROM A TITAN ATTACK

NOBARA KUGISAKI - SHE NEEDS MORE BATTLE EXPERIENCE AND STAYING CALM IN BATTLE

PANDA - HIS ABILTIES WOULDN'T BE USEFUL DURING A TITAN ATTACK

TOGE INUMAKI - HIS CURSED TECHNIQUE WOULD BE HANDY, BUT IT'S REPURCUSSIONS ARE FATAL

I don't know why I decided to research these facts. Lol. They're funny anyway. Anyway, on to the story.

Megumi's POV:
No part of this was easy. Y/N tasked me with trying to plan the perfect date and I was struggling. Now I understand why she wished me luck. I surely needed it right now. The Sister Exchange was already over and here I was, procrastinating in my dorm room about a date. A simple date.

Kugisaki and Itadori didn't know I was in a relationship with Y/N yet, but it was understandable. We'd only been dating for a little over 24 hours. I sighed, rubbing the tip of my nose to relive some stress. I stood up from my desk, heading over to my door. If I were going to ask anyone for advice it surely wouldn't be Sensei. He'd just tease me and tell me to "figure it out myself".

I knocked on Itadori's door three times, waiting for a response. I heard shuffling coming from inside his dorm room before the door opened revealing Itadori. He just stood there, confused as to why I was the one knocking on his door.

"Fushiguro? What's up?" He asks me.

"I need help with something." I mumble.

"You? Asking for help? Are you feeling alright?" He jokes.

"What's the best place to take a girl on a date?" I ask.

"Oh, you were serious? Depends on who the lucky lady is." He says.

"Y/N L/N." I reply stoically.

"Y-Y/N?! Since when?" He says, almost seeming as if he were choking on air.

"Yesterday." I reply.

"Damn. Congrats bro." He says.

"Are you going to help or not?" I ask seriously.

"Fine, fine I'll help." He says, gesturing me to come in.

"So... what does she like?" Itadori asks.

"She likes boba. Cooking. But she drinks boba whenever she trains." I comment.

"Is that all?" Itadori asks me.

"Yeah. Is that bad?" I ask.

"It doesn't leave a lot of options. I have an idea but I know you won't like it." Itadori says.