1~ Why are you still in my head?

(Marinette's POV)

It's a really nice day out. The sun kisses my skin and gleams on Paris. It's been really calm in Paris so far. No akumatizations.. no HawkMoth.. nothing.

Ever since he left.

Okay, I won't leave you without context. Don't worry.

It's been 6 months. Exactly. Today. Since Adrien left. To where? I have no idea. One day Adrien showed up for school and the next day.. he didn't.

You might be asking yourself, "why is she so bothered about it though?".

Well.

He hasn't called, texted, even EMAILED anyone. For those whole six months. So not only did this guy not let us know that he was leaving, he hasn't even talked to us. Or, even better, we don't even know if he's coming back. He left with his father, and no one has heard from their household since.

It's a sad case.

Whatever, on the contrary, life hasn't been as bad for me. Luka and I's 5 month anniversary is coming up. We've been super happy, and better than ever. Alya and Nino are still together of course. Sometimes, the 4 of us plan double dates, and we have so much fun. Speaking of, we planned one tomorrow! We're going to the movie theatre to see a cool new movie that just came out.

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Oh yeah. Cat Noir.

Since Hawk Moth basically disappeared a while ago, Cat Noir and I rarely had anything to do. We would sometimes patrol the city, just to make sure everything's okay. But after a while, he just stopped coming. Completely. I don't know why. Maybe he got tired of me? Tired of the job? I mean hey, me too, but it's no reason for him to leave Paris AND me in the dust. It hurt me. A lot. I call every now and then to see if he answers, but the calls don't go through unless he's transformed and in costume. To my inconvenience, the calls never go through.

Everyone just randomly left me within the past couple of months.

I mean, I still have Luka right? I love him.

Yeah, I do.

We're currently laying in my bed, chatting it up. I'm listening to him play his guitar, once he plays it, the beautiful melody that he produces makes me feel like I'm laying on top of clouds.

"You're so beautiful"

The words startle me and make me automatically turn red. I giggle and give him a small kiss, then cuddle back up against him.

"I know you're uneasy today, I just want to make you feel better", Luka says and kisses my forehead.

He's right. Today is the 6-month mark since Adrien's been gone. My worry grows bigger as each day passes, but then again, I have to remind myself that if he really cared about all of us, he would reach out, or send a text. At least something.

"I'm just worried. I'm sure everything is okay", I say while making little circles with my fingers on his chest.

I seriously don't know who I'm trying to convince. Him, or myself.

I get up and off of my bed. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom", I say while smiling. Luka nods and I leave the room. I head to the bathroom and close the door once I'm here. Tikki comes flying out of my jacket pocket.

"Tikki, what if I disappear too? Like Cat Noir and Adrien. They were so happy to do it to me. So what if I just transform into Ladybug and leave too?"

Tikki gives me a face of annoyance and disappointment.

"Girl, you have got to get your stuff together. You can't just leave, what about Paris? What if akumas reappear and you aren't there to help? What would happen then?"

I sigh and look in the mirror.

Tikki crosses her arms and continues. "Luka? You have a boyfriend Marinette. Packing up and leaving would just hurt everyone even more. You claimed this responsibility when you accepted to be Ladybug"

Why couldn't have Plagg talked about all this to HIS owner?

"I know Tikki. I was joking."

She gives me a look.

"Okay, partially. But I guess you're right. Why isn't any of this easy? I got left by two people, and they made it seem like it was so easy to leave me. "

I open the drawer below the sink and take out the lucky charm that Adrien had given me for my 14th birthday. I'm almost 16 now. I look at its careful details and run my fingers through all of the crevices.

Where did you go, Adrien?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: I'm so excited to start this story again!! Wayyyy more details and things that didn't get to happen because of how short I had to make it. Chapters will be up very very soon!