2~ Movie Fiasco

Yesterday after I left the bathroom, I joined Luka back in my room until it became dark. We then said our goodbyes, and I went to bed. This morning, I woke up with my hair looking absolutely

HORRIBLE

When I say horrible, I mean it. It was tangled, and just out of place. To calm it down, I just brushed it and put it into my usual. Two ponytails. I knew going to sleep with my hair down would make it worse in the morning. Even with the bad hair situation, I still managed my time well this morning. I went downstairs to eat a croissant super quick and kissed my parents goodbye. Using my bike, I ride to school, trying to keep a steady pace so that I don't fall off of it. Last week, I was going too fast on my bike and PLOP, I landed right on my face, straight into the pavement. It was not a good look for me, I'll tell you that.

Once I arrive at school, I park my bike and look at my phone for the time. Not bad! I'm 15 minutes early! This is a new record for me!

I look up to see Alya coming up to me with a smile on her face. Seeing your best friend smile always makes everything better. 

"Alya!", I say while walking towards her and giving her a hug. 

"Hey, girl! How was your day with Luka yesterday?", she says while we both walk into the school and start heading to our first class of the day. 

"It was great! You know I always have tons of fun when I'm with him", I let out a small laugh. "What about you? Didn't you and Nino hang out yesterday too? How was that?"

"As always, amazing! I'm so glad that we finally found peace girl." Nino comes up to us, does a handshake with me, and kisses Alya on the cheek. She continues, "How do you feel? Yesterday was-.."

She stops she's saying, I'm guessing not to ruin the mood. Nino and I already knew what she was talking about, but to her surprise, we don't react in any way. It no longer had an effect on us the way it used to. 

"Like expected girl. Nothing. He hasn't called or texted, just like in the last 6 months. It's been obvious from the start, but it seems like he never cared about us anyways. He would've at least said goodbye", I shrug and Nino nods his head. 

"She's right, babe. If he wanted to, he would. It's been a long time, and eventually, we're going to have to let it go. Yeah, he was our bud and everything, but was he really that good of a friend if he all of a sudden forgot that we existed?" We finally reach the classroom as Nino says this, and Alya looks down.

Looking at her face, I can tell that she still has a bad feeling about all of this. I wish I could comfort her, Nino, or even myself. No amount of words could fix anything going on right now. 

I sling my arm over her shoulder and lean my head on hers. She leans her head on mine too, and the bell rings, indicating that the students should be getting to class. I jump a little because it scares me. That damn bell. 

We head inside of the classroom and take our normal seats. Adrien's seat being empty, of course. No one has even dared to take the spot. The environment of the room changed a lot. It's like mentioning Adrien is a sin or something. No one wants to hear it, no one wants to face that he actually left. I seriously did not imagine that someone leaving would take such a toll on our class. He could be alive and well, he could be dead. We don't know. Maybe something happened while he was going to his destination, and the plane crashed or something. 

Marinette, stop it. He's not dead. 

Are we sure of that though?

This little voice in my head always has so much to say, it's annoying. 

The school day passes by just like a normal one. I'll admit, I am really excited about our double date. I haven't been to the movies in FOREVER. Well, since I was seen with Adrien in my pyjamas and a towel. Those pictures are still up on the internet, of course. Reminding me of how utterly stupid I looked. Or how Chloe would say it, "Stupid! Utterly stupid!". Oh Chloe, so utterly ANNOYING. 

Anyways, Alya, Nino and I meet up outside of the doors to get ready to leave. We have to wait for Luka though, he goes to a different school, so he gets out 5 minutes later than we do. After around 10 minutes, he finally arrives. 

"Hey guys!", He waves and greets everyone, giving me a kiss. 

"Let's go! The movie is gonna start soon!", Nino says. 

We all nod, and start walking towards the subway, which is right next to the school. Since the movie theatre is across town, and we can't walk all the way there, so we have to take the metro. When we get to the train station, the train is already there, about to depart. We hurry up and get on, just as it's about to take off. Finding empty seats was hard, so we all just stood in the corner near the door, holding onto the above-head rails. I didn't grab the rail in time, and a shake from the train almost knocked me down, until Luka grabbed me by the waist and saved me. Then pulled me closer to him. 

I love it when he does that.

It puts "akumas" in my stomach. Get it? Instead of butterflies, akumas? No? Whatever, I consider myself hilarious. 

After a 15-minute metro ride, we finally reach our destination and hop off of the metro. We make our way to the movie theatre, which is only about a block away from the station point. As we walk over there, we crack jokes and laugh. Hanging out with these three is the best. We never have a dull moment, and we're always laughing and joking it up together. Since we haven't bought our tickets yet, we got in line outside of the theatre to purchase them. To our luck, we were still a couple of minutes early, so we could snag some good seats. 

Once we buy the tickets, we head inside where the arcade and food section is. 

"Are you guys going to want some snacks? Nino and I can go get in line, and we'll meet you guys inside of the theatre?", Luka suggests.

"Yeah! That'll be perfect", Alya says. "Come on Marinette, let's go."

We both start to look for our designated movie room, and once we finally find it, we head inside and look for our seats. Finding our seats is easy since the lights are on, they turn them off once the movie previews start. We find them and sit down next to each other, leaving the seat next to me for Luka, and the seat next to Alya for Nino. 

"I'm excited about this movie, it was rated really good by critics", I mention. 

"Wow! Let's see if they were right!", Alya says, and we both giggle. 

We both scan the room to check if we see someone that we know. I always do this wherever I go. What if I see someone famous while I'm looking crusty? 

While looking, I notice a blond, tall silhouette. Alya looks at me.

"Is that-"

"Adrien?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

A/N: EEEEEEEEEE IM EXCITED