4~ This is a joke.. right?

Are you f***ing kidding me?

I felt my soul crumble as I saw the person who I least wanted to see right now.

With her.

You're probably wondering, who?? Well, as Alya and I turned around, we saw Adrien. Adrien Agreste. With Lila.

Lila? Seriously? What is this.. garbage rat doing here? Out of everyone, it could've been Chloe or like another annoying girl but Lila? Maybe throwing myself down the stairs right now isn't such a bad idea? Wouldn't hurt to try right?

While I was having this full-blown freak out in my head trying to avoid throwing up on the scene, both of them started to talk to me.

"Marinette! Alya!", Lila says in a mocking tone. "SO nice to see you here!"

I avoided opening my mouth because I knew the only words that would come out are insulting ones. I think I have anger issues? I don't know. Whatever.

"Hey.. guys", Adrien says.

I can feel Alya getting tense next to me. Her hands form fists and she starts talking in a mocking tone.

"Hey? HEY? After being gone for months, that's all you can say? Not even a sorry? Nothing??", she says.

Adrien's face forms a confused expression. Does he not know that because of him we aren't friends anymore? That he just decided to ruin most of his friendships? Before Alya could possibly say more, I grabbed her arm and rushed us up the theatre, back to Nino and Luka. No doubt, she would've thrown a punch.

"Marinette! What are you doing?", Alya demands.

"Girl, we cannot start a fight in the middle of the theatre. We have to leave and calm down. They aren't worth our energy."

"But-"

"I know. I want to go outside and scream and possibly smash my head into the nearest wall. But fighting them won't do us any justice", I reply.

She sighs, and we both walk down the seating aisle to get back to the guys. After seeing Alya's distressed face, the boys look at me with a questioning expression.

"Adrien is here. With Lila", I whisper.

" What?", they both say together.

I put my finger over my lips and tell them not to be so loud.

"Let's leave, quick!", I say.

We grab our things and start down the stairs again. We pass by Adrien and Lila again. She gives us a nasty look, and Luka scowls at them. Even though I'm as angry as ever, I try my best to contain a giggle because Adrien stepped back as soon as Luka gave him that look.

It's what he deserves

Once we get outside, Alya puts her face in her hands and doesn't say anything. The fact that one person could have such an effect on my friend group. It really does suck.

"Do you guys know why he was with Lila in the first place?", Nino questions.

"Nope. I don't care to ask anyways", I reply.

"I wonder why he didn't call to tell us that he was in town. Seems a bit weird, no?", Luka suggests.

Alya looks up after a couple of seconds and then takes a deep breath.

"It's weird, but not surprising. If he didn't keep in contact with us for all this time, he wouldn't bother to tell us that he came back", she says.

I rub her back with my hand and nod my head.

"Well, we should go guys. The mood kind of got ruined", I said jokingly, but with no enthusiasm in my voice.

They all nod and we end up leaving the same way we came back. Other than saying goodbye, that was the last sentence I said almost all day. I guess I was still in shock because of what happened. It hurt to think about, honestly. I loved Adrien so much. For him to turn out to be the person I least expected him to be? To hang out with Lila? He was the only person other than Alya who knew how scheming she was. Like I said before, I should've expected it. He's rich and famous. No way could he actually have a heart for someone like me.

Once I get home, I change into my pyjamas and flop onto my bed. Feels good to be home and away from people. Tikki comes near me and crosses her arms over her little body. Oh yeah huh, I'm a superhero. Almost forgot about this little detail.

"Sorry Tikki, here", I say while handing her a macaroon to eat.

She nibbles on it and then starts talking to me.

"Are you okay Marinette? You haven't said anything since you left the theatre with your friends!"

"Yes? Well, no. Not really. I just don't know how to feel. This is so messed up. Does this mean that he's going to come back to school? As soon as my life finally starts to repair itself, he comes through like a hurricane messing everything up again", I reply.

She makes a face of empathy and hugs my collarbone.

"I'm so sorry, I wish I had all of the answers for you. But look on the bright side! Life is surprising, maybe you can finally figure out the reason why he left all of a sudden, and maybe you guys can become friends!", she says.

"I seriously doubt it, I'll need a little bit more than just a mere explanation to fix 6 months worth of damage", I joke.

We both giggle and I continue.

"Thank you though, Tikki. You're always here for me and always give the best advice", I say with a smile.

"I guess being millions of years old gives you wisdom!", she replies, we both crack up in laughter, and eventually head to sleep.

Even though it took me forever to fall asleep, which to blame is Adrien Agreste, I got at least 6 good hours of rest.

(Adrien's POV)

Going to the movies with Lila after I got back wasn't so bad.

Except I saw my old friends, the same ones who never bothered to care that I was gone. I tried calling so many times, but nothing. It was kind of upsetting. Especially because of the fact that they were acting like I was the one who did something to them. Maybe I did, but I need a reminder because I have no idea of what I could've possibly done.

When they were leaving the theatre, Luka gave me the dirtiest look possible. I took a small step back, and Lila's arms snaked around me immediately to comfort me.

"Ignore them, they're just mad", she suggests.

"But Lila-", I argue.

"They didn't give you one second of their time when you were gone, so why are they acting like you're the one that did something to them?", she says.

I guess she's right.

She is my girlfriend after all.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A/N:
Me getting my ass up to write these parts for y'all because I would do anything for you guys