CHAPTER 2: FIRST DATE?

In the last chapter you were visited by a fictional character. Among all the characters you would rather having as a guest, you had to take care of a girl who claims to be a character from a game which you almost don't know much about, but you'll try to know more about her

Opening:

YOUR POV

YOU:this girl was making sure that i'll keep an eye on her, how do i know that? She was in front of me all the time in a way that i could always see her. She was doing this while i was cooking some pizza for her. I served it in the table and she,instead of eating,started to asking questions to me when im supossed to be the one doing that.

KOISHI:"uh...?, What is this?"

YOU:"it is called pizza, is food and it's very delicious" after that i smiled at her with my toungue going around my mouth

KOISHI:"wow! *Giggles*, I've never seen this kind of food back in Gensokyo"

YOU:"Gensokyo?, Is that the world where you came from?"

KOISHI:"yes! I usually go around the place, and i play with some children"

YOU:"really? Then you surely have a lot of friends"

KOISHI:"well not really, because when they grow up they forget about me"

YOU:"i think that's normal, if we are talking about very little children"

KOISHI:"not only them, with adult humans is even worse, when they see me for the first time everything is ok, but when they look to another place they forget about me"

YOU:"what? How is that possible?...but wait a second...so that's why you were making sure that i were looking at you?"

KOISHI:"you are the only human who i've met since i came here, and i have no other place to go"

YOU:"mmm yeah i would have done the same if i were you. Ok if that's the case..."i took out my phone and i started recording our whole conversation (YEAH THAT'S SMART Y/N) "ok, now we can keep talking Koishi"

KOISHI:"what is that thin- wow! i can reflect on it, is it mirror?"

YOU:"hehe, no, it is a smarthphone, it is an artifact which is used for communications and recording. At least that's what a smarthphone is in a summary. With this i can basically take proofs of your existence, so if i forget you, this video will be helpful to remember you"

KOISHI:"that's incredible" wow! This human really cares about me, he doesn't want to forget me!

YOU:"ok, back to the conversation i realized that you refer as the humans like a different species...and considering that you came fliying to me moments ago makes me think the next...are you a human?"

KOISHI:"no, i am a satori, a youkai who can read minds"

YOU:"youkai...mmmm, i have read about them while i was studuying japanese culture for a history work in school, but i thought they would look like monkey people not little cute girls" uh oh...(uh oh what did you Say Y/N?!!!)

KOISHI:"hey! I'm not a mon...wait...did you called me cute?"

YOU:"no i d-"

KOISHI:"thanks you! And you are cute too N/N!"