CHAPTER 4: THE INCIDENT

In the last chapter you went to school with Koishi. Later you both joined michael to wait for class to start. Everything was ok, but all of sudden the bully of your school came to you, and he is quite interested in one of your friends...
In this story the bully has the same appearance and name of your real life's bully (if you were lucky enough to not deal with a bully in your life just imagine how he looks like) , but for not calling him "Bully" or "B/N" i am gonna invent a name for him...Mmmh let me guess...His name is going to be...

Opening:

KOISHI'S POV

ANTHONY:" 'sup losers? are you here waiting for the teachers?"

(Yeah i couldn't put him a better name XD)

KOISHI:losers? He is insulting us!...is this one of those 'bad guys' that N/N talked me about?

FLASHBACKS

KOISHI:" wow! The outside world is awesome! And the people here are very kind, this world is perfe-" suddenly Y/N kun interrupted me

YOU:"not at all, there is also bad people in this world, some of them insult or hurt other persons to make them feel bad, others are more intelligent and they rather to trick other persons to hurt them, mentally or physically, and if they don't do that is because the want to use you for their own benefit, there is possibly a lot of Bad guys around us in this bare moment, but we can't se the mayority of them because they hide well"

KOISHI:"how bad...looks like i was right after all, there is nothing good in reading people's mind, it is depressing...but you don't want to hurt me doesn't it N/N?"he smiled at me

YOU:"oh don't think it like that...remember that even so, not all the persons are like that, i am an example"

KOISHI:"hehe, i'm happy to hear that N/N!"

YOU:"you can always trust me! And as how i let you live with me, i will take care of you all the time!"

KOISHI:"You mean...protecting me?"

YOU:"surely!"

END OF FLASHBACK

KOISHI:"hey don't talk to us like that bad guy!"

ANTHONY:"well well, looks like we have a new classmate, and judging by your aspect and accent you are not from here, which means we have a new 'exchange wh*r*' hehehe..."

YOU:i...can't take it anymore "HOW DARE YOU!!!" I stood up

ANTHONY:"look at this! The 'noble knight' is protecting his little b*tch"

YOU:"DON'T YOU DARE CALLING HER LIKE THAT YOU DAMN PERVERT! I KNOW WHAT YOU DO WITH THE GIRLS YOU MEET BUT YOU WILL LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE!!!" I tried to punch him but he pushed me to the ground

ANTHONY:"don't be that gross fool, i am wanting to make her feel welcome,hehe..."

KOISHI:that bad guy just laughed at him and then he aproached to me

ANTHONY:"...*SLAPS* ups, sorry"

KOISHI:"ugh..." He slapped me in the face...HOW...COULD HE...?!

YOU:"DAMN YOU!!!" I stood up again and I ran to him and tried to punch him again, but he dodged that and after that he punched me in the face...so hard that i almost pass away...