CHAPTER 3: KOISHI'S FIRST DAY

In the last chapter you had a chart with the girl, and had some revelations. Knowing that you were dealing with something more than just a "Little girl" you decided to take measures and if all works, your next step will be investigate about something, or better say, someone who wasn't supposed to exist...But it does...Will you make it?

Opening:

Koishi's POV

KOISHI:i was waking up when i heard the N/N's artifact doing that funny sound!. Inmediately i took it and woke up N/N. "Wake up N/N!"

YOU:"..."

KOISHI:"N/N wake up now!"

YOU:mhmhmm...fAiVe MinEts...moar...

KOISHI:"WAKE UP N/N KUUUUUUNNN!!!" then i proceded to take his head and shake it!

YOU:"UHH... AHHH!, WHAT THE F**K?!" i took My phone and turned off the alarm

KOISHI:"finally you woke up! Looks like you're a good sleeper *giggles*" he looks angry but cute when he wakes up, i hope he remembers me...oh right! The proof, he told to tell him about the videos!

YOU:"wha- AAAAHH- mmrmmhr" this strange girl came out of nowhere and she just put a hand on my mouth when i tried to scream, what does she wants from me? (YOUR BOD- I MEAN YOUR "COMPREHENSION")

KOISHI:"Don't worry 'sleeping boy' im not going to hurt you!. I'm going to take my hand off your mouth and we will talk! Ok?" I said smiling at him

YOU:"MM...MMH" i said while moving my head up and down like saying 'yes'

KOISHI:"nice! Ok here i go" i take off my hand from his mouth

YOU:"thanks!...eh...w-who are you?"

KOISHI:"*sigh* ok here we go" i tell him to check his smarthphone, i tell him about the videos and all what happened in the last night, after that i take some notes and i tell him that he wrote them, among all other things i said to him

MINUTES LATER...

YOU:"ok i see...so you are not only a fictional character, You are a being from another world, with super powers, and when people look at you and then look to other side, as soon as you leave their vision camp they forget about you, am i right?"

KOISHI: "YES! that's just enough, oh and also you said you were going to school today, and after that you were going to investigate about me in something called 'touhou wiki', which is quite strange but awesome that outside humans have information about me"

YOU:"what?! When did i say that?"

KOISHI:"last night"

YOU:"...ok we'll talk about this later, anyway i have to go to school, i think it's getting late...but if go to school i will not be able to see you and i could forget about you again...let's, see what could we do to prevent that?"