CHAPTER 6:"NEW" START

Koishi and you were looking in the touhou wiki, learning about koishi, and koishi learning a bit about internet. Later both of you were shocked and traumatized for the horrors of the fandom...The so feared rule34!...She was shocked at seeing how the internet turned her into a joke, obviously she confirmed that nothing that appeared there was truth(looks like all of those ships, hentais and fanfics have scammed you all along). You were reading the touhou wiki, and getting mentally prepared to remember her...But there is something that you are forgetting...

Opening:

YOUR POV

YOU:oh no, i forgot my alarm clock!, I was so busy on reading the wiki "Ah!" I woke up from my dream, i looked at my phone to check the hour. It was 05:58 am, after that i looked around my room...but i felt something was missing...after a few minutes i went to the kitchen and i found her, doing breakfas-wait, what?! "Ko...Koishi?"

KOISHI:i suddenly left what i was doing and i turned around, that was N/N...and he..."*gasp* N/N...you...said my name?"

YOU:"uh...yes"

KOISHI:i smiled "...Say it :)"

YOU:"Koishi"

KOISHI:"Say it again! :")"

YOU:"Koishi!"

KOISHI:"*sniff*" i ran to him and i hugged him "You remember me!!!"

YOU: i gave her a kiss on the head "i promised you that i will remember you, and i did it!" I smiled

Koishi: "*blushes*...th-thanks!"

YOU:"no problem ;) *thumping*"

KOISHI:*keeps blushing*

YOU:"hey, Koishi, is something wrong with you? You're red as a tomato"

KOISHI:"n-no i-it's just-"

YOU:"mmm, maybe it's your power of doing something without thinking"

KOISHI:"y-yeah is that" what has just happened?

YOU:"look at this, you have made breakfast!"

KOISHI:"eh...oh yes, it was going to be a surprise for you when you wake up"

YOU:"well I'm still surprised tho"

KOISHI:"*giggles* I'm happy to hear that!"

YOU:"you're welcome, Now...let's give it a try! Shall we?"

KOISHI:"of course!"

YOU BOTH ENJOYED YOUR BREAKFAST AND THEN YOU PREPARED TO GO TO SCHOOL

YOU:"man...that was really good!"

KOISHI:"hehe, did you really enjoy it?"

YOU:"absolutely!"