CHAPTER 8: HEROINE...I GUESS?

The last chapter was quite bizarre for you. You don't know how everything happened because Koishi all of sudden has became the most popular girl in the school, she also had a rap battle and she won. Surely that was too much in a short time, but anyway. Your class continued as normally, but with the detail that everyone was simping over Koishi, and for some reason she told everyone that you are her friend and her roommate, this calls your attention, you'll eventually find a moment to ask her some questions, but meanwhile...

Opening:

YOUR POV

*Bell rings*

TEACHER:"ok class, we finish for today, I hope you all enjoy your weekend, bye bye!"

EVERYONE:"bye teacher"

you, Koishi and your best friend are walking through the halls, ready to go home, except for you obviously, you have a part time job at the store, and you are also wondering how to deal with koishi...and then you have an idea...

YOU:well, the class has ended...now it's time to do the quiet part of my routine..."Hey, Koishi..."

KOISHI:"yes N/N?"

YOU:"could you do something for me?"

KOISHI:"of course N/N, tell me"

YOU:"could you stay in Michael's home for a while?"

MICHAEL:"me what?"

KOISHI:"huh?!"

YOU:"i have to go to job, and i don't think the people of the store will allow you to stay there"

KOISHI:"oh...but that is not a problem, i can use my powers to-"

YOU:i covered her mouth with my hand

MICHAEL:"...powers?"

YOU:"hehehe...emm...didn't i tell you she's a cosplayer too?, Because now she is just joking, she plays a lot of videogames and she uses to act like a character from them" (actually, you are spitting a bit of truth, Y/N)

MICHAEL:"mmm...ok, i could already notice she's a cosplayer after all"

YOU:"ah...really? Ok" now I took my hand out of her mouth...just to realize one thing...
"Uh...Koi...what the frick?!, Where is she?!"

MICHAEL:"where is who?"

YOU:"Koishi!"

MICHAEL:"your roommate? Well...i think she should be at your house right now"

YOU:oh no, she got out of our vision range, he forgot about her!...but I didn't yet, i guess reading that wiki was useful, but what do I do now? "Koishi?! Where are you?!"

MICHAEL:"dude...she is surely in your home, also I would like to go home to know her! Also we will finish that level on that video game we played last week"