CHAPTER 7:"FLOW"

In the last chapter you remembered koishi, and also, she made a breakfast for you. Truly you both are best friends, despite she is supossed to have an impossible to expect nature, she is acting quite...Reasonably and friendly which catch your atention...Anyway...Now talking about friends you're about to go to school and join michael. You don't remember much about the last class, but it looks like you aren't the only one...

Opening:

YOUR POV

YOU:"well here we are"

KOISHI:"it was a looong trip"

YOU:"yep, I don't live to close of the school, but the school is also near of the place were i work"

KOISHI:"do you have a job N/N?" I asked curiously

YOU:"of course, it is a little job, i work to get some money to pay my rent and buy things for eat or to decorate my house"

KOISHI:"I have watched humans doing things like that back at gensokyo, looks like that the outside world is not so different to it when it comes to jobs"

YOU:"you're right, but, don't talk like that when we are in public"

KOISHI:"uh?...why?"

YOU:"in this world the youkais doesn't exist, they are just fictional creatures, and people doesn't know anything about gensokyo. In the best of the cases they'll think that you are a cosplayer"

KOISHI:"cosplayer?"

YOU:"they are people who dress up like fictional characters" the i took my phone and searched, 'koishi cosplay' on Google
"This is what a cosplayer looks like"

KOISHI:"*gasp* woooow...that girl just looks like me!!!"

YOU:"yes, and there are many cosplayers in the outside world"

KOISHI:"well, it looks like I'm already very popular to the point that people wants to dress up like me!"

YOU:"yeah...but you should keep your indentity and powers in secret, because people thinks that you are a fictional character and nothing more"

KOISHI:"ok *giggles*"

???:"looks like you two are having a great conversation"

YOU:"huh...oh it's you bro"

MICHAEL:"Yup, sup bro, how you doin'?"

YOU:"Nice and fine bro"

MICHAEL:"and looks like you've brought a new homie with you...i present myself, hi, I'm Michael but friends call me Mick, and you?"

YOU:looks like he forgot about her, and maybe the entire school did too, it's ok Koishi and I already know this is how it works"well she-"

KOISHI:"hi human! I am Koishi Komeiji, I'm Y/N's roommate and I'm new in this school"

YOU:well...frick (WELL SH*T YOU MEAN!)

MICHAEL:"hahaha, you study here?...you look very young to do so-"

YOU:"hey bro, don't underestimate her, she is like 20 years old"

KOISHI:"uuuh...yeah, that's it"

MICHAEL:"well, if you say so. And how much time was she living with you?"

YOU:"hey are you a fricking detective? Why are you making so many questions?"