CHAPTER 11: WELCOME TO "MY" HOME

Previously, it seems that the person who had made your life a hell, wanted to finish you up once and for all, but Koishi and her sister Satori were there to protect you, obviously their protection took some broken bones to you, it was worth it because now your bully is probably dead, you tried to beat him by yourself and avenge your girlfriend, but he left you unconscious, but not without you getting his *ss wopped, he had a lot of injuries so he won't long last enough. Now it's time for you, Mr. Reader, to wake up and see with what kind of surprise does Koishi has for you this time...prepare to have a hell of trip, Reader...

Opening:

YOUR POV

YOU:"...mmh..."

???:"wake up!"

YOU:"...what...?"

???:"WAKE UP!!!"

YOU:"aaah!...who are...ah it is you Satori...urg!"

SATORI:"don't get up Mr.Y/N, you are badly hurt, Koishi and I were taking care of you"

YOU:"koishi...wait!, Where is she?! Is she ok?!"

SATORI:"calm down, she is fine, in fact she was healing your wounds with the medical aids"

YOU:"...where did she get those?"

SATORI:"probably she stole them"

YOU:"oh...great, an obsessive, thief and doctor Youkai girl!"

SATORI:"and there is a lot of things you don't know about my sister, or me...but it seems i can surprisingly say the same for you, human~"

YOU:"...uh...are you reading my mind right now?"

SATORI:"no..."

YOU:"...no offense but...why are you so close to me then?"

SATORI:"...oh...um..."

*REALIZATION KICKS IN*

SATORI:I stood up from his bed...

YOU:"what's wrong?"

SATORI:"heh...it was nothing..."

YOU:"...I'm not an anime protagonist for understand hints...please tell me what's wrong?...is something on my mind?"

SATORI:"it is nothing, human...it's just that I'm glad you...well, you saved me..."

YOU:"oh, so is that? Ok, you're welcome!...hehe"