Eight

Chapter 8

It was a new day, a fresh morning at school. I was waiting by my first period class, English. I was earlier then the teacher again, and I was coating my lips with my strawberry lip balm while unconsciously humming a song, the some what changed lyrics playing around in my head.

I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss.
I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips
I'm gonna be your strawberry bitch

God I wanted Luke to be here. I hadn't talked to Michael since yesterday when he was talking to that horrible slut, and I had also informed Luke on what Michael had did. Luke didn't really have much of a reaction all he said was he would take care of it, I wasn't sure how or if he even did so.

"Guess who?" Hands covered my eyes from behind and a voice lingered in my ear. I knew it was Luke, and so I smirked.

"Liquor lips" I stated, Luke took his hands off my eyes placed his head on my shoulder. He laughed and I felt his chest move from behind me.

"That's new. I like it" he said, biting onto my earlobe softly. Suddenly, the class started coming down the hall, along with the teacher and therefore Luke jumped off of me. Miss. Sofia opened the door and in all of the class went, scattering for desk and notes. Some even trying to rush threw the home work they obviously didn't do last night.

"Did you do your homework last night Luke?" I asked, pulling out the page with my complete homework on it. Luke laughed and leaned on my desk.

"I was to busy thinking of other things, like my strawberry bitch" Luke smirked, I blushed and was about to protest when he laughed.

"You don't just hum without knowing, you sing without knowing" Luke said, and that just made me blush harder because now Luke had heard me sing and I knew my singing was terrible.

"But oh my is your voice beautiful" Luke said. I blushed a deep red colour and then tried to just pay attention to the board. I couldn't believe Luke just complimented my singing. No one ever heard me sing to begin with. About ten minutes into class, Luke's hand goes shooting upwards.

"Yes Luke?" Miss. Sofia asked.

"Can I go to the washroom?" And with a simple nod Luke was gone from the class for a good seven minutes until he came rushing back in completely out of breath and leaning on the doorway.

"Miss. Sofia me and Ashton have to go down to the office can you excuse us?" Luke said. Miss. Sofia sighed but gestured me to the door and I stood up and walked over to Luke nervously. Had Michael gotten us in trouble? Had someone told that we skipped class? My mind was running a mile minute until I got out of the room and Luke closed the door, laughing extremely hard.

"What the fuck are we in trouble?" I asked a valid question, Luke kissed my forehead and grabbed my wrist dragging me down the hallway with him.

"Nah. I just didn't want to sit in that class anymore" Luke said, I punched him in the arm and he laughed at me. We then walked all the way down to the first floor and I was about to go to my locker when Luke grabbed me and shoved me into the janitors closet with him. He closed the door behind me and shushed me before I could say anything.

"Sing for me" Luke said, I narrowed my eyes and him.

"What the hell no I'm not going to sing to you while were in a closet-"

"C'mon you were in a closet most of your life, at least now you have someone in here with you. So sing for me please" Luke said. I stopped arguing knowing it wasn't going to help and I just scanned my mind for possible songs I could sing to Luke, and soon I thought of one, one that I myself had come up with.

"Sadness creeping to me,
Darkness closing in I,
Feel the streets around me,
I know I'm coming close oh my.
I see the street lights flashing,
Hear the sound of a car drive.
My heart is almost flashing,
My love is going to thrive.
It's only getting closer,
It's only getting near.
One thing that is closer,
Is my one horrible fear,
Of falling deeper and deeper for you.
Falling so fast I can't see where I'm going.
Calling out for you, but who, who?
Falling so fast I can't see who is knowing,
But you.
Oh you.
You are holding my hand and I understand
That you.
Oh you.
Are the reason I'm falling and the who I am calling for
You.
Oh you.
You are holding my hand and I understand
That you.
Oh you.
Are what I'm afraid of but it's you that I love.
Oh you.
And suddenly the streetlights don't look so bad"

I sung as best as I could for Luke, because I wanted him to know that he brought out the best in me. I wanted him to hear what I had to say.

Luke kissed me then, without a word. With his sweet sweet lips. I loved him forever and ever. I have dated in the past, but nothing felt like this. Nothing at all. And I didn't want this moment to end, this moment so simple but yet unbeatable in it's perfection.

Luke pulled away sort of abruptly, turning to face the wall of the closet and I noticed that he started to cry. I stopped thinking about the pervious moment and ran up to tend to Luke.

"What happened?" I asked patting him on the back, he turned to me and looked up at me with his big blue eyes which were full of tears.

"I hurt Michael Ashton," Luke said in a very distressed voice.

"I hurt Michael really bad"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N hey it's bubblybutton again! I just wanted you all to know that I wrote the song Ashton sung to Luke and I'm sorry if it comes off as rough it sorta is rough! But anyways I hope u enjoyed the chapter! Xoxo!

Note from DJ:DAMN! That cliffhanger THO!