Four

Even thought this is late,its really good,written by BubblyButton
Enjoy

********
(Ashton's POV)

Michael was slowly making his way to my black list, although it was a bit obvious that Luke was gay, Michael and his big stupid mouth had to openly confront him. And that's when Luke had left.

"Michael why would you put him on the spot like that?" I asked, Michael placed his hands on the table and laughed at me.

"He's gay, he's been kissing you all week, so why not just conform it? Maybe he was bi or something" Michael said, I stood up, placing my hands on the table and leaning forward.

"I'm going to go look for him, because you really messed it up" I said, turning around, grabbing my bag and walking off.

"What I do?" I heard Michael ask Calum as I left. I rolled my eyes because Michael knew exactly what he did, he was just playing stupid. Once I got into the hallways, I realized I didn't know where to start looking for Luke.

I decided to go to the washroom before I did anything, just to get my piss out of my system. Once I got into the bathroom, I heard crying from one of the stalls. So, Luckily, I didn't have to look to far for Luke, because I was pretty sure I had just found him
"Luke?" I asked, hearing my voice echo and the sobbing stop from the stall, then I heard a sniff from the stall
"Yes?" He asked, I walked over to the stall and lightly pushed on the door, seeing that it was unlocked. I saw Luke, sitting on the toilet - with his pants on - and his head in his hands, crying.

"Luke,Michael was just being a douche he should have-"

"No strawberry lips it's my fault" Luke said, I rolled my eyes and sighed to myself. He couldn't be that sad because he still kept up with the nickname. Not that I didn't like it, because I secretly did.

"How is it you fault?" I asked, stepping closer to Luke hoping no one would walk into the bathroom. Luke sighed.

"I think I'm in denial, you know? I am gay but for some reason when someone points it out or states it I feel terrible" he said, I put two fingers under his chin and lifted his head up so those big blue eyes were lookingright at mine and those soft pink lips were only inches away from mine.

"Luke you don't need to be ashamed of who you are" I said, Luke smiled at bit and pushed my hand away laughing and then wiping his eyes, smearing tears across his face.

"Ashton, do you find me annoying?" He asked, I stopped and thought. Should I tell him the truth or not? I didn't want to lie to him, even though honesty might make him feel worse. I had to be honest, I couldn't lie to those big blue eyes.

"I'm sorry but you are a bit annoying..." I said, seeing the hope in Luke's eyes slowly leave, and his smile fade.

"But!" I said, making his eyes light up a bit and his expression change from sad to less so.

"I never said annoying was a bad thing. I kind of like it, you know?" I said, Luke smiled at me, and then I helped him up off the toilet and onto his feet, making sure his tears were almost gone, kissing the spots where they were after I wiped them off.

I heard the bell buzz in the empty bathroom, and me and Luke both got startle from it. We both laughed it off. I was about to leave the bathroom with him when he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back in, and kissing me deeply.

The kiss wasn't anything less then passionate, it was very deep. His slipped his tongue into my mouth, causing me to wrap my arms around his shoulders and hold on tightly as he worked his way around and around, earning a moan from me. We pulled apart after, both breathless. I giggled, and Luke gasped.

"Don't you dare giggle again, I'm going to have to kiss you all over, and were at school right now" Luke said, I blushed and pressed my two fingers together and slid them across my lips as if there was a zipper on them I was shutting.

"Ok, I won't giggle anymore. If it's gonna make you uncomfortable, I'll giggle when were not in school" I said, and then we walked out of the washroom, and sadly there was someone standing in front of the door who had seen the whole scene.

Actually, there was two people standing there.

Michael and Calum.

*********

Why in almost every Lashton story I read,Michael and Calum are the cockblocks like come the fuck on!

Anyway,I'm gonna write the next chapter on Friday because that's when I don't feel like complete shit

My writing is shit compared to this

Hope you liked this special chapter

Bye xxx