Seven

YA MISS ME! I've been gone for how many months?? THREE FLYING MONTHS! OMG! WELL ME AND IM GUESSING SELENA IS READY TO UPDATE THIS BOOK ONCE AGAIN.

You may not get updates once in a while but still.

Anywho,enjoy.

~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV

During the Lunch period when Luke and I decided to hang out, I felt kinda free because the only things I do is go to school and go home and today felt...kinda magical.

He's really cool for someone I met only 2 days ago and for someone I just found out was gay.I have to remind myself to kill Michael then bury him.

Michael has to apologize to Luke.

I roam the hallways looking for my Galaxy hair friend,until I saw him by his locker, talking to Madison aka the school's bitch in the universe.

They looked like they were having a deep conversation, me being a nosey little bitch, I walked into, I heard them talk about Luke...but why?

"He's gay?"

"Yeah."

Before they could possible say anything mean about Luke, I interrupted their conversation by wrapping my arm around Michael."Hey Michael."

"Oh um...hi Ashton."

I sent Madison a look before saying."Im sorry Madison but I'm gonna have to break up this conversation between you and Michael just for a little."

She sent a little glare at Ashton but replaced it with a smile."Sure. We have a lot to talk about so hurry."

I dragged Michael away from that bitch and pushed him into the boys bathroom.

"Ahh what was that for?"

"You guys were talking about Luke,now weren't?"

"Yeah bu-"

"But nothing, if you dare talk about anything mean about Luke, I will hunt you down. You got that, Clifford?"

"Yes bu-?"

"Answer me!"I yelled. Usually I would never yelled but I'm just trying to protect Luke. It's his first day here, he shouldn't feel that kind of pain already.

Michael nodded as I walked out of the bathroom.

I shouldn't have yelled at Michael like that but I had to.

I just had to.

~~~~~~~~~~~

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!

IM SO SO SO SO SO DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER! JESUS CHRIST!

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully Selena(I still don't know your name) can update the next chapter.

BYYYE!