Ten

When I say that I had to search through the depths of Tumblr to find this shit, I was not kidding.

I'm writing this again after nearly a year 😭 I'm surprised that i still have some type of dedication for this book or for 5SOS (jk, i still love them a lot)

i'm writing this because i was nearly complete with it when I just decided to get off of Wattpad during my junior year 😔 btw i'm graduating high school next year, anyone else is in the class of 2020?? can't believe i'm going to college soon, so scary.

Anyway, enough rambling, just enjoy ❤️
-

Third Person POV

For the past week and a half, things have been filled with tension between Ashton, Luke, and Michael. For some reason, Calum is too oblivious to even notice it, but he will sooner or later.

Even throughout the whole situation, Ashton and Luke still were very close. They call each 'strawberry lips' and 'liquor lips' during Lunch and get all cute with each other in the classes they have together. They technically weren't dating nor were they friends with benefits, they were just really close friends.

For some reason, Michael was infuriated by this, he doesn't even know why though. It definitely wasn't jealously, considering he has such a loving boyfriend. Maybe it was Luke, maybe he was the reason why Michael suddenly feels all this anger within him. Was it the fact that Luke managed to steal Ashton away from him? Or maybe it was the fact that Luke just grinds Michael's gears and wants to beat the living shit outta him.

Whatever it may be, the tension can't last for long.

It has to be fixed sooner or later.

-

It was finally Lunch time (it's always Lunch during these chapters, oops) and the loving 'couple' had yet to arrive.

Ever since the the bathroom incident, Michael's bruises have started to clear up, it was definitely hard to explain to his parents the reason why he was bleeding but in the end, they just ended up taking his to the hospital to have him checked out.

While Calum was rambling on about something that probably wasn't even important, Michael stared at the pizza on his plate and didn't feel the mood to even eat his favorite food. Sad huh?

He heard giggles and he looked up to see Luke and Ashton walking together to the table and watched them sat down, his blood started to boil as Ashton kissed Luke's cheek passionately.

They weren't even dating, so why were they so affectionate to each other?

"Michael? Mikey, are you even listening to me?"

Michael was snapped out of his train of thought when he heard his name being called by Calum, he turned his head facing the puppy-eyed boy and gave him an apologetic smile,"I'm sorry, babe,what'd you say?"

Calum groaned and rolled his eyes, "Michael, you've been pretty distant with me for the past week and a half. Not to mention you've haven't talked to neither Luke or Ash as well."

"Trust me, Cal, I'm fine."

"No you're not."

"I am, Calum, please stop."

"Goddammit, no the fuck you're not!" Calum snapped, which caused Michael's eyes to widened a bit and caused the other two boys to turned their heads towards them, "I'm not stupid, I wasn't born yesterday, obviously something isn't fine and you refused to tell me, we've been dating for more than a year now, I thought you'd have a little more trust in me, you can tell me everything else but you can't tell me something now?!"

"Calum please-."

"Shush, I'm talking now!" It was to the point where nearly the entire cafeteria was witnessing the entire argument. It was rare to see Calum mad since he was usually the one to brighten up anyone's day. "Not to fucking mention that you've also been pretty fucking distant with Ash and his new damn boy toy! So clearly something has happened between the three of you and I deserve to know!"

Silence. At the table. In the entire cafeteria.

All the boys could do was just stare at the outburst Calum just had. When Calum realizes that none of them were responding, he just laughs. "So what? Now you're not gonna respond to me huh? You know what, fuck you guys. Come see me when you actually want to talk." Calum gets up from the table and leaves the cafeteria in flames.

Everyone in the cafeteria just stares at the table where Calum marches from where the other boys were just looking down, surprised on what happened and didn't know what to say.

Michael suddenly gets up from the table and runs out the cafeteria to look for Calum. He regrets not telling him about everything that has happened but he only did it because he didn't want him to get involved into a situation that was only his to fix only.

But as of right now, Michael's only priority was finding Calum and explaining everything to him, because after being with him for a whole year.

He deserved nothing but the truth.

-

Lmao this took a good while 😂 if I do get motivation, then the next chapter will be a Malum chapter, like I've said before, some might be filler chapters because I completely forgot the whole concept of the story.

I'll probably update this whenever I want to, because I do wanna focus on my BTS stories that I go back and forth with publishing and unpublishing.

Anyway, adios!