Nine

Back at it again, hoping I can actually remember what I can write for it. Enjoy!

Just a warning, I have no idea what I'm writing in this chapter. Its most likely filler but at the same time, it isn't, so that's a yikes outta ten.

-

Ashton's POV

"I hurt Michael really bad."

The words that Luke spoke out started to circulate through my head. I was mad yet confused.

Hurt Michael? But how?

I get that Michael was being a complete absolute dick to Luke, but why would Luke want to have any intentions on being physical with Michael?

My mind went back to Luke, who had tears streaming down his face, I wrapped my arms around him in order to calm him down."Calm down Luke, it's going to be okay."

"B-But it's n-not," Luke sobbed as he pulled away from me, my clear hazel eyes meeting with his sad blue eyes,"I-I hurt your friend and I don't deserve you, Strawberry Lips."

Even when upset, he still calls me that.

I sighed and wiped the tears from his eyes,"Listen, right now, you need to tell me where Michael is for I can help him. After that, you both need to apologize to each other, alright?"

Luke nodded slowly as we both made our way out of the janitors closet and Luke directed me to where he 'hurt' Michael, which lead us to the second floor bathroom.

Not shocked, I mean where in the school would he be during this time?

I opened the door slowly and saw a groaning Michael Clifford holding his stomach in pain on the floor, along with that, he had a nearly visible black eye, a busted lip and a bloody nose, blood still gushing from it. I ran over to him and kneeled down to his Michael."Michael? Michael, can you hear me?"

There was a lot more groaning before I can finally hear words come out his mouth."Ash? Is that you?"

A sigh of relief came out my mouth as I helped him to sit up, with a struggling attempt. He opened his eyes and his eyes immediately widened seeing Luke within his presence.

He stood up, only to hold his stomach in pain, but walked- or limped over to Luke and grabbed him by his shirt."Why the fuck are you here?! Haven't you done fucking enough to me?"

I can see and hear the fear in Luke's eyes as he struggled to get words out his mouth,"I-I'm s-sorry for hurting you, M-Michael. I was j-just really hurt."

"So you take your fucking anger out on me?! I should fucking kill you for doing this to me!" Michael exclaimed, his green eyes were getting darker and voice deeper.

I stepped in between the two and tugged Michael's hand from Luke's shirt,"Michael stop, that's enough."

Michael's glare immediately went to me,"Ashton! Do you see what he did to me? How am I going to explain this to my parents? Even Calum?"

He had a point, he really couldn't explain his bruises. He just can't easily say that his nose and lip were caused by falling down the stairs and that a football managed to hit his eye. Right?

"Listen, I know that you're pissed off but Luke didn't mean any harm."

Michael's eyes widened even more,"So what? You're just going to defend your new boyfriend, strawberry lips? How can you pick him over me?"

"Michael, I-"

"No shut it! You're new boy toy is clearly more fucking important than our friendship. Fuck this shit, I'll take myself to the nurses over. Can't fucking wait to explain this to Calum at Lunch." Michael then managed to limp out the bathroom to the nurses office, leaving me and Luke in the bathroom by ourselves.

I glanced at Luke, who was looking at the floor, I can see the tears starting to swell up again. I lifted up his head using my fingers and our eyes met yet again."Luke, please don't cry again. To tell you the truth, I hate when people cry around me."

Luke sniffled, rubbing his eyes for then the tears don't escape his eyes,"I-I'm sorry I just can't help it. Michael now hates you because of me."

Without a second thought, my lips instantly met with his, our lips slowly moving in sync with each other. His lips were so warm and soft, I would never get tired of them. We then pulled apart and I could see Luke smile shyly, making me smile too.

God I love this boy.

-

It was finally Lunchtime and I have seen no trace of Michael. I did end up going to the nurses office and was relieved seeing Michael there, but sadly he didn't want to me, feeling like I betrayed him but I really didn't.

It was kind of awkward at the table with just me and Calum. We really didn't have nothing to talk about. Luke really didn't want another argument to happen with Michael so he suggested that he just stay in the library.

"Hey Ash?"

I looked up to meet Calum's puppy eyes, filled with worry and concern,"What's up."

"Where's Mikey?"

"Right here."

I flinched a bit and turned around to see Michael glaring at me as he walked around the table to sit next to Calum and kissed his cheek. Calum's eyes widened as he examined the bruises all around Michael."Baby, what happened to you? Who did this to you? Do I need to kick someone's ass?"

Michael glanced at me before turning to Calum and giving him a small smile,"I... Fell down the stairs?"

Calum raised his eyebrows,"And your eye?"

"Got hit with a football by accident."

My eyes widened at his responses, he easily could've just told Calum that Luke was the cause of this and that this ended up being the result, but he decided to lie... but for what though?

-

Lmaoooo this could've been longer but I have actual brain fart.

That moment when the day you're publishing this is the day you're going to Florida for summer vacation (for some reason, my family loves going on vacation like 2-3 weeks before I have to go back to school.)

Anyway, if anyone even still reads this, I hope you enjoyed.