One

Sorry it took long but enjoy this very short chapter

Check out my other books while you're at it

**************

Ashton was with his friends, Calum and Michael or as he likes to call them, Malum because they were dating.

"Okay, so you guys make a perfect couple, why can't I find someone?"Ashton whined and his friends groaned.

"Ash, quit complaining, you'll find someone someday,"Calum said,putting his arm around Ashton's shoulder,

"But I'm the one who made you guys a couple, I'm the third wheel!" Ashton said.

"Well you'll find someone someday, I promise," Michael said.

"I hope so," Ashton said,taking out his strawberry lip balm and putting some on his lips.

"HEY!" Someone shouted out of nowhere, the three boys turned around to see someone running towards them.

"Um...hello?"Ashton questioned.

"Hiya!" The random boy says, mostly shouted.

"Uh... I'm sorry but can I have your name?"Ashton asked.

"Oh! sorry, I'm Luke and I really don't have times to get your names but I saw you had lip balm, isn't that for girls?" The guy asked and Ashton felt slightly offended.

"Well I like it, thank you very much!" Ashton sassed, coating more on his lips as Luke smirked.

"Hey, what flavor is that lip balm?"

"Strawberry, why?"

"Can I try some?"

"Well sure you ca-"but Ashton was stopped when the guy suddenly smashed his lips into his owns. Few moments later, Luke pulled away, leaving Ashton stunned.

"Did you just kiss me?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah and I think I have a new favorite"

"Favorite? You mean flavor?"

"I meant kisser but yeah, that too."

"K-kisser."

"That's right Strawberry Lips."

"Why did you call me that?"

"Because you lips taste like strawberry,so that's  your name."

"B-but"

"Ooo gotta go, see you later Strawberry lips" and the guy left, leaving Ashton standing frozen and his two friends confused as fuck.

****************

The end of the first chapter

So @BubblyButton is going to write the next chapter,so we are taking turns writing each chapter

Hope that was good

Read.Vote.Comment

Love Djanique xxx

And y'all already know who the guy was