Five

Hey hey hey

So I'm writing the next chapter because I was gonna write this tomorrow but my mom took away my iPad and I can't get it back until I behave better *insert eye roll*

I'm writing on my dads phone so do not fear,I am here

Enjoy

**************
Ashton's POV

Calum and Michael stood there shocked as me and Luke just stood there frozen.

"The. Hell. Is. Going. On. Here?" Calum asked as he slowly approached us.

"Uh..." I started out but then Michael had to rudely interrupted.

"Let me explain to you Calum, even though they only met two goddamn days ago, they already have deep feeling for each other and they are showing their true gayness, isn't that right, strawberry lips." Michael rudely explained to Calum.

"Y-yes it is," I stammered, Luke hasn't said nothing the whole time, he was probably afraid.

Michael scoffed as he chuckled a bit."I fucking knew it,so I have one question."

"Shoot."I responded.

"When is Lashton gonna get together?"Michael asked, I furrowed my eyebrows together I replied with a."huh?"

"Lashton..you and Luke's ship name?" Michael explained.

"Huh, thats kinda cute, don't ya think Luke?"I nudged Luke a bit and he snapped out of his trace.

"Huh, oh yeah, that does sound cute."Luke said really quickly."Oh look at the time,i gotta go, bye guys!"Luke pushed through Michael and Calum and ran out the bathroom as quickly as he can.

"The hell was that about?" Calum asked.

"I have no idea." I responded.

We all just stood in the bathroom with no sounds at all until Calum decides to speak up.

"So we only got like 10 minutes of lunch anyway, you guys wanna hang in the halls?" Me and Michael both nodded as we all headed out the bathroom, one question still remain in the back of my head.

Why did Luke run away like that?

**********

We basically had a cliffhanger in the last chapter and this chapter.
Hope that was good

And @BubblyButton,next chapter will be in Luke's POV,okay? Okay

Bye xxx

And sorry that was short

And self promo,omfg,I'm making a one sentence book called "Scared Angel" it Lashton,of course and it's just gonna in Luke's POV,its up one page so enjoy it