Two

this was written by @BubblyButton

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ashton's POV)

It had been two days since that random guy kissed me on Saturday, and now, I was at school this early Monday morning, dreading the day as I always did.

I had been loading on the strawberry lip balm, hoping that maybe I would see that guy again, even though I wasn't entirely sure what school he went too or if he even lived around.

Heck, I didn't even know his name. All I could remember of this boy was his piercing blue eyes and those soft soft lips...

"Ashton, are you ok?" I heard Michael speak behind me which made me jump a bit. The sudden sound of a voice interrupting my thoughts and day dreams startled me and also made me blush. I turned to meet Michael's glance.

"Yeah, I'm fine, really" I said, Michael have me a weird look, he knew something was on my mind.

"Are you thinking about that weird kid who kissed you?" Michael asked, I wanted to shout he's not weird! He's amazing and I really wish I could see him again.

"Maybe a little," I said to Michael who laughed in return. Calum soon came up to as joining in on the conversation.

"Hey guys! What are we talking about?" He asked, I rolled my eyes, I didn't want to have to admit I was thinking about that guy again.

"Ashton's gotta a bit of a crush" Michael said, I shook my head opening my locker door and placing my sweater in there, getting out my first and second period binder and placing it in my back.

"Ooo, who is it?!" Calum yelled, I turned around and felt a blush crawl across my face.

"That guy, who kissed me on Saturday" I said nervously, Calum started making fucking moaning noises and Michael laughed at him, I on the other hand was getting redder by the second. Suddenly the bell rang, cutting off Calum and Michael's taunts.

"Shit calum we can't be late for math again! The teacher will kill us!" Michael said grabbing onto Calum's arm and running down the hall with him. I didn't have math with them, no, I had English first period with no one I even talked to, but that's because I have no friends but Michael and Calum.

I sighed, slinging my backpack over my shoulder and heading down the other hallway towards the stairs, where I then ascended up the stairs towards the third floor, where, my English class was.

Once I got to the door, no one else was there, so I must have been early. Not even the teacher was there. I leaned on the wall beside the door and ran my finger tips over the numbers 326 that marked the room number. I heard foot steps coming down the hallway and I decided it was just someone else in my English class that I didn't care about that was probably going to want to start a conversation with me.

They walked up to the door and had a hood over the head, facing the ground so I couldn't see who it was. They didn't look familiar with there black skinny jeans with ripped knees and there light blue hoodie covering there smaller body. They raised there hand as if to say hi, and I nodded back, rubbing my lips together and feeling that they have gotten a bit dry.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my lip balm again, I like it so much, and even better now because every time I would out it on it reminded me of that boy. I ran the balm over my lips and rubbed them together making sure I got all of the surface.

The boy who had come early to class too started to sniff the air, as if he smelled something good and fresh. Maybe food? Maybe someone near by with a pumpkin spice latte? Then he looked at me, his hood falling back and a smirk appearing on his pink lips and a devilish glare spreading across his piercing blue eyes. I gasped once I noticed who it was.

"Hey, I know that sent... It's strawberry" the boy said walking over to me, closing in. I blushed hard, and he just got closer.

"Strawberry lips" he said and pushed a kiss onto my Chapstick covered lips. This time, it was longer, and it felt more... Deep. Our lips seemed to fit perfectly together. He pulled away shortly after, licking his lips as he smiled at me.

"Still my favourite ya know?" He laughed, that's when more people started to show up for class, none of them seeing the array of our affection. And the teacher showed up after about a minute, opening the door for us just as the bell rang.

I sat in my regular seat as the boy who enjoyed kissing me walked up to the teacher and started to say things to him I couldn't hear from my seat. One everyone was done seated and the class was quiet, the teacher, Miss. Sofia, cleared her throat.

"Good morning class, we have a new student today. This is Luke Hemmings and I'm am hoping you all treat him nicely and welcome him into our school. Mr. Hemmings you can take a seat right there beside Ashton" Miss. Sofia announced pointing to the desk beside me. Luke, his name was Luke. The angel with overpowering lips and unforgivable blue eyes was named Luke Hemmings. He started to walk over to me and smirked.

"Strawberry lips, your name is Ashton?" Luke said, I blushed as he sat down, the Miss. Sofia did not know what she just did. She then turned to the board and started to write some things down on it about poetry.

"Yeah my names Ashton," I said "So please call me that" I said, Luke laughed at me and then smirked yet again. He leaned close into my ear,about to whisper something to me

"Can I call you daddy?"At that moment,my whole body tensed up and I started blushing like a crazy person

"No, Ashton's fine. Call me Ashton." I said in a demanding voice that was mixed with some voice cracks because I was still a bit embarrassed from the whole 'daddy' thing. Luke placed his hand on my shoulder, moving me close to him and staring at me with his bluer then blue eyes.

"Oh this is going to be a good class," he said, blinking a couple of times.

"I can already tell"

~~~~~~~~~~

thank you @BubblyButton for writing this,i get started on the third chapter as soon as I can