𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

I never really knew my parents, I only knew them from the stories Aunt May and Uncle Ben told me. They told me they were important scientist for Orscop and died in a plane crash when I was four.
I always felt as though, I was not normal. Aunt May and Uncle Ben always treated me as though I was fragile and would break at any moment. I was abnormally strong for a child, and things regularly got stuck to me.
Then at nine years old, Aunt May and Uncle Ben died in what the police called a "Freak Accident". And suddenly I was alone. Instantly I was thrown into a foster home, which I absolutely hated.
Then I found the notes. The notes my parents wrote about their experiments. One of which was me. The name of the experiment they did on me was солдат-паук which I later researched to find it meant Spider Soldier in Russian.
Scared I would hurt someone, I ran. I ended up running into a abandoned building where I lived for a while.
Using my parents notes, I begun to get the hang of my powers.
I spent my days in the libraries of Queens, researching science and mechanics. At eleven I even reached college level in science and mechanics.
I begun looking up to Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, reading all of Dr. Banners books. Influenced by Mr. Stark, I made my own AI Remus out of scraps I found in the garbage when I was eleven. I decided to go even farther and make a suit out of old clothes and scrap metal I found in garbage.
At fourteen, I made my debut as Spider-Man. I knew what my parents did and how bad it was so I wanted to help out a little bit by helping stop small crime. But, of course nothing is easy. I begun to get the attention of both villains and SHEILD.
The first big fight I had was when I was fifteen. Adrian Toomes, dressed in a metal suit with green glowing eyes and metal wings, took the persona of the Vulture who was after high tech from Stark Industries. Thanks to me, the tech was safe, not without me getting a building dropped on me and destroying a plane.
SHEILD didn't really take an interest to me until after The Vulture Incident as I like to call it. Not wanting to deal with their crap, I ran off and ended up in the Upstate New York area. I decided to hide in the woods and found a nice little cave where I still take shelter in.
Knowing how far away Queens was, which is why I moved, I started to help take down crime in the areas around the woods. Then my Parker Luck followed me. The woods I lived in, were next to the Avengers compound. Of course! Leave it to me to end up next to the people I avoided.
Thankfully they haven't found me yet.

But part of me wished they did for some reason.

And little did I know, my wish would come true.