𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Bruce tried many times to revive Peter on the jet but wasn't able. As a last resort he and Dr. Cho rushed
Peter into surgery. They were too late.
"He's not dead." Tony cried.
"I'm sorry." Bruce whispered.
None of the Avengers were the same.
After burying Peter they all went their separate ways.
Bucky and Steve, consumed with grief of not being there when Peter died stayed in Wakanda.
Wanda and Vision moved to Scotland, a hope that a change of scenery would help.
Clint went back to his ex-wife and kids, hoping to regain her love.
Natasha and Bruce worked for SHEILD.
Fury continued to run SHEILD, naming a division after Peter. The Parker Squadron.
Stephen abandoned the Sanctum and moved into a cabin in the woods with Tony.
After sometime Tony and Stephen adopted a little girl, Morgan who they raised lie, their own. Telling her stories of their adventures and of her big brother in Heaven.
"My brother has wings?! Soooo cool!" She gushed as Tony told Morgan that her brother was a angel.
The Avengers reconciled many years later, starting to train and fight again. But every time they fought or trained the room felt cold without Peter.
Because of Peter being missing, the Avengers fell apart once again.
"We can't do this." Natasha yelled.
"Why?" Fury questioned.
"Peter he's everywhere!" Natasha cried.
Many years later while going through some of Peters things, Morgan found his suit.
"This ones for you bro." She said as she stood up from her sitting position in front of Peter grave.
"I hope I do you proud." She said as she pulled Peters old Spider-Man mask over her face and swung off into the night.
A New Hero has Risen! Spider-Woman!
"I'm so proud of you." Peter whispered as he looked down at his sister as she swung across town.