𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Peters POV
He hated being stared at. Yeah, it may seem stupid since the web slinger is constantly being stared at and admired. But that was different. The suit made Peter feel powerful and right now he felt like well a teenager who is being stared at by the most powerful and respected group in maybe the whole world.
"Your Mary's son aren't you?" The man, Fury asked.
Peter cocked his head wondering who Mary was.
"Mary." He repeated the name out loud.
Wait, Mary was his moms name.
"Mary Parker?" Peter asked.
"Good God, he doesn't even remember his parents." Fury whispered to himself.
"Fury they died when he was three." Natasha explains.
"I get that but I would have thought his aunt and uncle would have told him." Fury snaps.
Peter watched as the adults argued, trying to rap his head around what was happening.
"Who are you?" Peter squeaked.
The man turned to him and smiled, letting out a little chuckle.
"Nick Fury, director of SHEILD." He states.
"SHEILD?" Peter said a bit nervous.
Fury nodded, getting ready to explain the program he ran.
"May told me SHEILD was the reason for my parents issues with HYDRA." Peter mumbles.
"Oh Jesus." Fury states, rubbing his head.
"Well we have a lot to talk about then kid." Fury stated.
-time skip brought to you by plot twists and a confused Peter———————————————————————————
"So your telling me, nothing that my aunt told me was the truth." Peter asked confused.
"No. We warned your parents that their mission to go undercover was risky but they didn't listen." Fury explained.
"Did you know anything that happened after that?" Peter asked.
"A couple months after the mission they went off the grid. Your mom reached out to us telling us about the amnesia her and your father experienced and how you were no longer the same normal toddler. We worked for so long to help your parents figure things out, then they went missing again. They didn't return so your aunt and uncle became your guardians. We tried to tell May that it would be best for you at SHEILD but they wouldn't listen. This may come as a shock but we were watching you, trying to deter HYDRA.  But then a attack happened and HYDRA saw the opportunity to strike.". Fury explains.
"The accident. But why didn't you come find me then?" Peter asked, slightly anxious.
"Peter, to be blunt. We were told there was no survivors." Fury said sadly.
Peter frowned and looked down at his hands.
"It was rough. I still blame myself for letting them go on that mission." Fury whispered,
"It was all my fault not yours." Peter groaned as he fell backwards, sinking into the couch cushions.
"Not it's not kid. If I had tried harder to stop them then this situation wouldn't even be happening.
A beat of silence follows as both try to think of something to say.
"So was their journal notes they took on HYDRA during the mission?" Peter asked.
"Journal?" Fury asked confused,
"Hold on." Peter said as he ran to get the journal.
He came back and handed it to Fury who looked through it confused.
"Peter, this isn't your moms handwriting." Fury explains.
"What?! If it isn't hers then who's is it?" Peter asked.
"Son of a bi**h." Fury mumbled.
Fury got up, keeping the journal close.
"I'll be right back kid, I need to go talk to the Avengers about something." He said as he walked out of the room, leaving Peter alone.
Peter sat up on the couch and ran a hand through his hair thinking of what Fury told him. There was people who cared for him besides May and Ben.
"Peter we need to talk." Natasha said walking up to Peter and placing a hand on his shoulder.
Peter noticed as Fury walked back up, some of the Avengers following behind him.
"What?" Peter asks as anxiety bubbles inside of him.
"Peter we think your aunt worked of HYDRA and sabotaged your parents." Fury explains.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
Wow, this chapter was long overdue. Sorry y'all. I am so unmotivated for some reason. But what do y'all think of the plot twist? I know, May is like a pure cinnamon roll but hehehe. See y'all hopefully soon for the next chapter.
                                                 xoxo grootifruti1221◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡