𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

All the Avengers waited anxiously as they flew closer to where they pinned Peters location.
"What's the plan?" Natasha asked.
"Find Peter and kick their a**es." Natasha growls.
Everyone gives a nod and continues to prepare.
"There is a helicopter down there, want me to park close to it?" Bruce asks.
"Yeah, hopefully they didn't get to far." Tony replies.
As the jet lands everyone runs to the door, ready to fight.
"Ready everyone?" Tony asks.
Everyone gives a quick nod and runs out the doors into the dark.
"Four figures spotted to the left." Tony reports.
Everyone runs towards the figures ready to fight.
Then they hear it. A gun shot. A loud gun shot.
Trying to ignore the sinking feeling in all their stomachs they jump into action trying to draw attention away from Peter. Thankfully the HYDRA agents are stupid enough to fall for it and start fighting the Avengers.
Tony lands next to Peter where a large pool of blood is surrounding him.
"F.R.I give me a read." Tony says hopefully.
Connecting to Remus.
Multiple broken ribs, punctured lung, internal bleeding, gunshot severed artery above heart. (Is that a thing?)
"S*it." Tony whispered to himself.
Slowly Tony picked up Peter and sighed at the state of Peter.
"Fri tell Bruce to be ready. Also tell Fury and SHEILD to get out here." Tony said as he flew back to the jet.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
It wasn't until after they caught the HYDRA agents and stepped back onto the jet that they saw how bad Peter was.
"Fury get in here!" Clint yelled.
Instantly the man ran onto the jet, stopping when he saw his former agents child laying on a table connected to so many wires and blood everywhere.
"Tony what happened?!" Stephen yelled as he came out of a portal.
"Stephen hey, how?" Tony asked.
"Natasha told me what happened. Peter? Is he?" Stephen asked walking over to Peter.
"Bruce has done everything he can do until we get back." Tony said wrapping his arms around Stephens waist.
The couple watched as Wanda came over and ran a hand through Peters hair and Natasha grabbed one of Peters hands.
"Kid you'll be just fine." Clint whispered as he stood next to Natasha.
Slowly Peter opened his eyes and smiled weakly.
"Sorry dads." He whispered towards Stephen and Tony.
"Hey your okay. We forgive you." Stephen said with a smile.
"You'll be okay sis." Peter reassured Wanda.
"Yes because you'll be here." She replied.
Peter went to say something to Natasha and Clint but couldn't find the words.
"Shh it's okay. Rest." Natasha reassured Peter.
"Fury?" Peter croaked.
The man walked up and gave a small smile to the boy.
"I'm sorry. You were right." Peter said.
"Don't be sorry. Your fine." He said.
Sighing Peter looked around and a tear fell from his eye, making a line down his blood and dirt ridden face.
"Family?" Peter asked.
"Family." They all said.
Peter closed his eyes and opened them again.
"Don't mourn me. Live your life." He said.
"We will live life with you." Clint said.
"I love you." Peter said as he closed his eyes.
Wanda clung to Vision sobbing, Tony and Stephen hugged each other, Clint, Natasha, and Fury cried as Bruce ran towards Peter.
the heart monitor let out a shriek warning that Peters heart had stopped.