𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

PETERS POV
"Alright you two can geek out about science later, but for now I have some important questions to ask you." The Black Widow says as she steps forward.
Alright, remember you rule don't tell anyone anything. I remind myself.
"Simple question, powers?" Miss Romanoff asks.
"Same as a spiders." I say with a scoff.
"Alright,age?" She asks.
"Can't you find that in my record?" I ask.
Step to the left. My senses warn.
It a instant she lunges forward and I step aside causing her to almost fall.
"Listen here you little s**t I'm just trying to do my job." She hisses.
"And why should I care? It's not like you even care about me!" I scream.
All three of them stare at me because of my outburst.
"What? Not expecting me to snap?" I scream.
Wanda steps forward and pushes Miss Romanoff back.
"Careful Wanda." Mr. Stark whispers.
"Oh yeah treat me like a wild animal!" I yell at him.
"Peter sweetie calm down." Wanda whispers.
Slowly she inches closer before putting her arms around me. I lean into the hug and sob into her shoulder.
"I'm sorry." I whisper.
"It's alright sweetie." She whispers as she runs hands through my hair.
THIRD PERSON POV
Wanda looks back at her friends with a frown. The two behind her shake their heads before walking out. Wanda notices the teen becoming limper and she sees he's falling asleep.
"Sleep well." She whispers as she places him on the small cot in the corner of the room.
Wanda walks out of the room and sees the two standing there slightly angry.
"We have to give him to SHEILD." Natasha remarks.
"No!" Wanda yells.
"I know it's hard but we need to." Tony states.
"What? He's to dangerous because of his outburst? What do you expect from a teen who has been living alone probably in fear his entire life?" Wanda yells.
"It's too late for this." Tony says waving his hand.
He and Natasha begin to walk away, followed by a angry Wanda.
"What? Just like that? You gave me and my brother a chance but not him?" Wanda yells.
"You proved you were in our side!" Natasha says turning around.
"What about the Vulture? All that tech would be gone if not for him!" Wanda yells.
"Wanda stop." Natasha says placing a reassuring hand on her friends shoulder.
"What's going on?" A confused Steve asks.
"Just Tony being a a**hole." Wanda yells.
"Wanda sweetie calm down." Vision says hugging her.
Slowly Vision leads Wanda away to their room.
"I can't take any more of this." Tony whispers and walks off to his room.
TONYS POV
I don't know what to think. That kid seems angry but at the same time he seems to be a kind soul.
"What is this kid doing to me?" I whisper to myself.
I pace around my room trying to decide what to do. I take out my phone and hit the phone icon, debating whether I should call him or not.
Slowly I click my favorites category and look at the first contact Wizard❤️. I smile and hit call, once again pacing.
"Hello?" A scratchy voice asks from the other line.
"Hey Stephen, I know your probably busy but I just need to talk to someone." I whisper slightly into the phone.
"Why don't we talk in person?" Stephen asks.
I roll my eyes and here a familiar sizzling sound behind me.
"Yeah let's do that." I say smiling.
I hang up and turn around and see Stephen walk out, in pajamas.
"Did I wake you?" I ask worried.
"No I was about to go to bed but that's no longer important." He informs me.
He walks over and takes my suit jacket off of me and throws it on a chair.
"Go change." He says dismissively.
I sigh and go change into my pajama before returning to my boyfriend who is laying on my bed.
"Alright lay it out." He says wrapping his arm around me.
"We found Spider-Man." I begin.
"Oh that vigilante? That's good right?" He asks.
"Yes and no. He's a teenager. His parents worked for HYDRA and under their control, experimented on him." I say.
Stephen frowns slightly.
"Well they killed both his parents and aunt and uncle and he ran off. Been living on his own." I say with a wave of my hand.
"Alright." Stephen says with a nod.
"He was living in a cave in the woods behind the compound." I say staring at him.
"Wow." He says shocked.
"Yeah." I say with a nod.
"He's a teenager. He and Wanda have become close but when me and Natasha tried to talk to him, he snapped and would only calm down for Wanda." I state.
"And what are you planning on doing?" Stephen asks.
"Natasha thinks we should hand him over to SHEILD but Wanda doesn't." I say sadly.
Stephen sighs and looks around my room.
"He sounds kinda like you." He states.
"What?" I ask.
"Think about it, a kid with PTSD who become a superhero to help those since he couldn't save his family. He found one person they trust and don't trust anyone else." Stephen states.
"I do trust people!" I yell.
"Sure you do." He says with a smirk.
"I just have a hard time with people." I say with a shrug.
Stephen laughs and pecks me on the lips.
"Well I say you sleep on it and what about I try to talk to him tomorrow?" He asks.
"I mean you can try." I state.
"I will. If it will help you then definitely." He says squeezing me slightly.
"What did I do to deserve such a wonderful boyfriend?" I wonder.
Stephen chuckles and shakes his head.
"I love you." He says with a chuckle.
"Night my love." I say with a smile.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y turn off the lights." I say as we get comfortable.
Maybe I should give this kid a chance.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
I'm so sorry for the wait! School has been stressing me out and I've been having friends issues. This is just a filler with some Iron Strange fluff. Also I want to thank you for the amount of support I'm getting on this story! I'm so thankful for each and every person that reads my chapters. Yes cheesy I know but shush let me cheese. Thank again for the wait and support. 
                                         Xoxo grootifruti1221( *¯ ³¯*)♡