𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Peters POV
I've been hanging around the Avengers for a couple days and I can say almost all of them seem nice, the Falcon is still questionable. Does that make me second guess my plan to leave? No. I mean sure I do feel a tiny bit guilty about leaving Wanda but if I have to leave to keep her safe then so be it.
I plan on leaving tonight, taking my parents notebook and my suit with me.
Are you sure this is a good idea Peter? Remus questions as I look out the window at the setting sun, trying to plan a quick route of escape.
"I can't have them getting involved in my issues." I say sadly.
What about Wanda? Won't she be crushed? Or what if she hates you! Remus rambles.
"Remus stop. It would probably be better if she hates me." I say glumly.
At this Remus goes quite, leaving me alone to my thoughts.
"It's for the better." I whisper as I open the window, the cool air hitting me.
I for the last time walk over to the bed I used where two letters sit, one explaining why I'm gone and one for Wanda.
A stray tear runs down my face as I put on my suit and swing my mostly empty backpack over my shoulder.
"It's for the better." I whisper once again as I climb out of the window, leaving behind the people that could maybe be my family.
Third Person POV.
F.R.I.D.A.Y knew instantly of Peter leaving figuring she was alerted every time a window was opened. She quickly alerted the Avengers who conveniently were all sitting in the living room.
Sir, Mr. Parker has left the building by way of window. She informed.
All the Avengers jumped up, prepared to find Peter.
"Sam start flying around the woods, Natasha search any places in the wood he could hide, Steve and Bucky go into the nearest town." Tony orders.
In an instant all the Avengers run off, hoping to find Peter.
As the search continued, Tony, Vision and Wanda went to his bedroom where the letters sat.
Tony picked up the paper addressed to all the Avengers and read it with trembling hands.
I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you. Over my few days here I have grown feelings of love and comfort here, which is why I have to leave. I'm sorry but I couldn't risk any of you getting hurt because of me.
                                                                                                                                                     PP
Tony could feel his anxiety rising at the thought of him causing Peter to leave.
"Tony are you alright?" Wanda asked, tears eyed.
Instead of answering Tony just continued to stare into space.
"Love maybe you should read the letter." Vision said placing a loving hand on her shoulder.
Wanda nodded and looked down at the paper in her hand.
Wanda, she read, close to the tears overflowing.
It may not seem so but I am truly sorry. The thought of anyone of you getting hurt causes me to tear up, but the thought of you getting hurt because of me makes me want to scream and cry and punch a wall. So I'm doing the best thing for all of us, leaving. I understand if you hate me, I know I would hate me too. Take care of Mr. Strange for me, I know how he felt about me and wanting to foster me. The thought of a family warms my heart, but I could never risk any of your safety just for myself. Maybe we will meet again someday. Maybe it's not tomorrow. Maybe it isn't a year from now. Maybe it is in a fight to save the universe. Or maybe we won't reunite on earth but instead I will be waiting for you at the gates of Heaven. Please don't blame yourself. Remember that even though it may not seem like it, I love you very much. 
                                                                                                                                                      xoxo,
                                                                                                                                                                Your little brother.
Not able to contain her tears, Wanda falls to the ground sobbing. Vision instantly wraps his arms around her, trying to comfort her.
"He left because he wanted to keep me safe." She sobs.
"Shh, it's alright." Vision says running a comforting hand through her hair.
"I have to tell Stephen." Tony whispers, not paying attention to Wanda.
Mr. Stark, Steve requests you to join him in the medical wing quickly. F.R.I.D.A.Y informs.
Tony, Wanda, and Vision stare at each other with wide eyes, the same thought swarming in their heads.
Quickly deserting the letters and Peters room they run to the medical wing, hoping Peter is there. Hoping Peter is there alive.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
Two chapters in two days?! What is this madness?! I just want to take a quick second to say holy cow this story has over one hundred reads?! Like since when?! And then my other book Let's Talk about the Unfortunate has like almost 5,000 reads. Like y'all are too good to me. Thank you all for the support on this book and sticking with me!
                                                                                                                                                                   xoxo grootfruti1221⊂(・▽・⊂)