𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

PETERS POV
The sound of what seem to be a jet startles me awake.
People near by. My senses warn.
Anymore the voice in my head doesn't scare me, figuring I helped "resurface" them.
Slowly I crawl out of my cave, anxious to see what is going on. I hear the sound of the jet landing close by causing me to look instinctively towards the Avengers Compound, where low and behold there is a jet landing. Letting my curiosity get the better of me, I creep closer towards the edge of the woods where the Compound is located. As I get closer I hear a series of voices talking.
"Anything?" A female, I think is the Black Widows, asks.
I'm not very good with the Avengers, I just know them from the News, people talking, and well fighting them.
"No, Fury thinks he packed up shop in Queens." A males voice says.
Oh they're are talking about me. Shoot.
"Most likely, besides Buffalo has been reporting a web slinger." The female states.
Suddenly they go quite, eerily quite.
Run. Not wanting to find out why my senses are yelling at me, I take off.
Left! They scream.
I hear the thundering of footsteps behind me causing me to pick up my pace.
Watch Out! My senses warn.
I look around confused when thump. A strong male knocks me to the ground. The man stands up, revealing to be Captain America. Great. I look between him and the Black Widow, trying to catch my breath.
"Who the hell are you and why were you listening to our conversation?" The Black Widow asks as she slowly pulls a gun out of her pocket.
"I-I uhh got lost." I lie.
I hear the Black Widow growl slightly while cocking her gun.
"If there is one thing I hate more than villains, it's liars." She growls.
Slowly she lifts the gun so it is in line with my forehead.
"Nat." Captain America says as he tries to lower the gun.
"Don't Nat me. He could be a HYDRA person." She whispers.
HYDRA? That's who my parents worked for. Suddenly overcome with fear, I think back to my parents notes.
Torture, experiments, brainwashing. Then I think of what their last entry of me was.
Peter is for now safe from HYDRA. But that doesn't mean there will be others who try to experiment on him.
Overcome with anxiety, I look at see their distracted. So I take off.
Dodge! My senses warn.
"Screw you." I whisper to myself.
My only thought is getting to the safety of my cave where I can have a panic attack in peace.
So close.
Bang. The sound echos all around me. Then I feel the bullet hit me, right in my side. I trip over a root causing me to tumble and hit my head on a rock. I lay on the ground, just inches away from the safety of my cave. Slowly I inch towards it when another bang echos, this time ripping through me shoulder.
Panting I roll over and watch as the two come over and stare at me.
"Please don't hurt me." I whisper.
I reach my hand out, desperate to keep my parents journals safe.
"Sorry kid, you left us no choice." Captain America whispers.
I stare up into the sky as black dots dance around and slowly I sink into darkness.
NATASHAS POV
Me and Steve watch as the kid passes out.
"He's so young." Steve whispers.
I nod slightly, a bit of guilt nibbling at my gut.
I shake my head and walk into the cave where I stand shocked.
"Steve!" I yell.
Steve comes up and stand by me.
"He was living here." He whispers.
I see a familiar leather journal with a logo on it. Quickly I grab it and show it to Steve.
"HYDRA." He whispers.
"Alright, take notebook and backpack. I'll get the kid." Steve says as he goes back to the entrance where the kid was laying. Slowly Steve lifts him up and we walk back to the Compound in complete shock.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
"Where the hell were you?" Tonys voice echos.
"Oh ya know out chasing a possible HYDRA agent." I growl.
Quickly Tony followed by the rest of the Avengers run out and see Steve holding the kid and me standing with his backpack and note book. I hold up the notebook for everyone to see and I see a few visibly tense while Wanda burrows her head in Visions chest.
"What the." Bruce asks.
"We caught him eavesdropping and he ran." Steve explains.
"Alright bring him in we will figure this out, hopefully." Tony grumbles.
THIRD PERSON POV
Bruce, Tony, and Steve went to the Medical Wing to take care of Peter while everyone else started looking through his belongings and notebook.
Wanda let's out a audible gasp as she reads one of the titles of the entry The Maximoff Twins. Quickly she slams the book shut and goes over to Vision, once again hiding in his chest.
Natasha looks and sees what caused Wandas outburst causing her to frown.
"I'm sorry." Natasha whispers.
Wanda waves her hand dismissively in her direction.
"What the." Natasha wonders as she read a page titled солдат-паук. Quickly she translates it to Spider Soldier.
"Spider Soldier." She says out loud.
"What?" Bucky asks.
Natasha waves him over and he looks over her shoulder confused.
"Strange." Bucky mumbles.
Together they read over the notes on the Spider Solider in silence. After reading the notes, Bucky stands sadly while Natasha is filled with anger.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y give me info on Peter Parker!" She snaps.
Instantly the kid that was unconscious just a couple rooms down appeared.
"Look at his guardians." Wanda says, already having read both minds.
The articles show his parents and how they worked for Oscorp.
"Under cover." Bucky mumbles.
Then a article pops up Renown Scientist Dead after Plane Crash.
"HYDRA killed them." Wanda whispers.
Together they go through the terrible life of Peter Parker, a new found desire to help this kid burning within all of them.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
All right and I'm back at this again! I have been having severe writers block until I saw fan_of_patoto  asking another user to write a book like this one. When the person said they wouldn't be able to, I quickly jumped in and asked for permission. I thank them so much for allowing me to use the idea!
Another thing, on my last book I put pressure on myself to publish almost everyday, resulting in burn out. So this book will be wrote at my pace! Mostly work on the week days publish on the weekend. At least that's the plan for now.
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!
xoxo Grootifruti1221 (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)♥︎