𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Third Person POV
Tony and Wanda rush into the med bay where a anxious Steve and Natasha are standing, watching Bruce inspect Peters injuries.
Hamilton reference in
Three
Two
One
"Is he breathing? Is he going to survive this?!" Tony asks.
"Tony he will be fine." Steve says placing a reassuring hand on Tonys shoulder.
"We found him fighting some guy, we have him in a cell. He was fading in and out of consciousness and was mumbling nonsense." Natasha explains.
"What sort of nonsense?" Tony asks.
"I think he was saying his senses weren't working and he was numb. Then when I told him we were bringing him here he said he couldn't go back and it was his fault." Steve says gesturing wildly.
"Back where?" Wanda pipes up.
"I think here." Natasha says.
The door opens causing all four of them to turn and stare at Bruce.
"He will be just fine. Just a little scrapped up." Bruce explains.
"What caused the paralysis?" Wanda questions.
"Ethyl chloride." Bruce states.
"What is that exactly?" Wanda questions.
"It's also known as Chloroethane, which is used to prevent pain caused by medical procedures, injections, and minor injuries such as a sprained ankle." Bruce explains.
"But how did it effect all of him?" Natasha asks.
"His spider DNA. Something about the spider DNA and the Chloroethane don't mix well." Bruce says with a shrug.
Thump. The five Avengers turn and see a still slightly drowsy Peter trying to leave.
"Sh*t." Tony says running into the room to grab Peter.
"Hey, Peter your okay." Tony says leading Peter back to the bed.
"No. I can't let any of you get hurt because of me." Peter mumbles, not really fighting Tony.
"Why would you think we would get hurt because of you?" Tony asks.
"HYDRA." Peter says as he slips back into an unconscious state.
"What was that all about?" Natasha asks, watching Tony run a hand through Peters hair.
"PTSD." Steve states simply.
"It reminds me of how Bucky acted when we got him out of HYDRAS mind control, only his was worse." Steve explains.
Natasha stares at Steve with a smile.
"Do you think your boyfriend would be opposed to talking to Peter?" She asks.
Peters POV
I open my eyes and am once again smacked in the face with a bright white light, only this time I know I'm not dead. I groan slightly and sit up, jumping at seeing a man sitting in a chair next to me.
"Whoa, hey there settle down." The man says with a worried look.
"Wh...who a...a...are y...y...you?" I stutter as I shift in the bed, trying to move farther from him.
"My name is Bucky, Bucky Barnes. Steve's boyfriend." The man, Bucky says.
"Captain America is gay?!" I semi-shout. I quickly put my hand over my mouth embarrassed at what just came out of my mouth.
"Yep. Funny isn't it. The two War World II soldiers, who are from a era where you couldn't really be gay, are gay." Bucky says with a chuckle.
"Yeah it is kinda funny." I say with a giggle.
"But enough about me, what's there to know about you?" He asks, cocking his head slightly.
"Nothing really." I reply with a shrug.
"That's not what I've heard." He says quietly.
I take a deep breath trying not to let my anger boil over.
"What have you heard?" I question.
"Well, Wanda says your are one of the cutest people she has ever met, Tony thinks your a mini genius, and Stephen loves you like a son." Bucky says a shrug.
"Those are all the good things, what about the bad?" I question
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
I'm so sorry again for the long wait. I'm not trying to make excuses but if you can just hold out on infrequent chapters for like the next two weeks that would be amazing. My last day of school is the 27th so I just need to get there before I can fully dive into writing.
This chapter was going to be longer but I just wanted to get something published.
                          xoxo grootifruti1221(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)♥️