Standing Up For Me

Kalel's P.O.V

------------------------------------

I didn't really want to stay inside all day so I decided to go for a walk with Marzia while Anthony was filming a video.

"It's been so long since we've hung out Kalel." Marzia said 

"Yea I know! But, it's so great being able to hang out with you again!" I saw Marzia smile.

"Awe!" She hugged me.

We walked to the park and decided to sit at the bench and chat. I felt happy hanging out with Marzia again. It's been a year since we hung out! 

Marzia went to grab some food real quick so I sat at the bench waiting, then I saw her.....

Why?! Why is she here! I had enough with her, ugh! You know what I'm just not gonna look at her. I thought.

I can't believe she even came! I really hope she doesn't see me.

I went on my phone scrolling at my Instagram. I felt someone "bump" into my shoulder. 

"Oh, nice to meet you Kalel" It was her.....Katie.

I ignored her. Then she snatched my phone and put it on the bench.

"Why did you do that?!" I was angry. 

"Listen thought your small ears, stay away from Anthony, I told you were together and he doen't love you" She tried to threaten me.

I had enough. She pushed it too far. I stood up.

"No, you listen to me. Stop trying to threaten me, its not working, you and Anthony aren't dating and he does love me FYI so stop trying to brake us up, move along and stay away from us." I felt so proud saying that.

Katie looked at me, speechless. No, words, nothing.

She stood up looked and looked at me. She smiled, not a good smile. 

"You are still thinking that? Oh please, get it through you head even if me and Anthony wearn't dating, he would love me more, at least I don't damage my hair and dye it like you. Stay away from him or else. And don't tell anyone about this or you'll regret it."

This girl....is just too much.

"Oh I'm sorry whats this? Are you trying to control my life, like your my mom? Huh? Well listen and get it through you thick skull, whatever your doing isn't working. I know Anthony, he wouldn't love you more than me. Before you said anything, listen to this, I've been with Anthony for like uh 1-2 years and you guys? Huh? None. So stop trying to threaten me. It's not working. Your pushing this too far doing all this. What would happen if your plan did work huh? Anthony might be too heart-broken and not film. You didn't think of the consequences about this." 

WOW! That felt good to get out of my system! 

As I left I saw Katie sitting having no words.

I grabbed my phone and left with pride. I saw Marzia coming back, I pulled her arm away from there, telling her what happened.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Long time since I've made a chapter. I 'm REALLY REALLY sorry! But its back. And tbh, this chapter might be my favorite out of all of them! And I will continue this story even if Kalel and Anthony are broken up (I'm still heart broken) Anyway I hope to see you all very soon! Bye <3