The Announcement

Marzia's P.O.V
-----------------------------------

As I was walking back with some pretzels for me and Kalel, she quickly ran up to me and pulled my arm away from the bench that we were sitting on earlier.

"Kalel where are we going?" I asked as she pulled my arm.

I stopped her pulling my arm and she looked at me. "Were going back to my house and I'll tell you later what happened!"

I saw the excitement in her face, meaning what she had to tell me was good!

After we arrived at Kalel's house, we entered and sat on her couch. Buki had sat on my lap.

As I was petting Buki Kalel told me what she had did earlier.

I stood up and looked at her, Buki jumped off me. "You did that!?" I was shocked.

Kalel had stood up. "Are you mad at me?" I guess the tone in my voice, she thought I was mad at her.

"No, no I'm not mad, I'm just...just shocked!" I hugged Kalel telling her I was proud that she stood up for herself.

For hours we just talked about random stuff and our love lives.

I hear foot steps coming down stairs, it was Anthony.

"Hey, Kalel can I ask you something real quick?" Kalel got up and went to Anthony.

---------------------------------------------
Hope you all loved this chapter! I'm so sorry that my books will take a while to update, my mind for ideas is just everywhere! I'll try to update this and my other books!

I actually made a twitter months ago but didn't announce it, if you guys want to follow me on twitter its, @xKayBear

Bye! Love Ya! <3