Taking A Break

Anthony's P.O.V
--------------------------------

I took Kalel upstairs to our room, we both sat on our bed. I looked in her beautiful green eyes, I tried not to cry.
Should I tell her? I have to but I don't want to break her heart, I don't want to see her cry...but it's for her safety...

"What did you need to tell me?" She asked.

I looked down, trying not to cry, she looks at me and holds my hands.

"What's wrong??" I can't keep her waiting...i need to tell her

"I-I....I think we need t-to..." I stared tearing up "to take a break..."

"What!?" She let go of my hands, she started crying and covered her mouth.

I pulled her into a hug, she cried on my shoulder, I was crying as well.

"This hurts me as much as it hurts you but it's for your safety." I used my hand and wiped away her tears.

"What do you mean?" She couldn't stop crying.

"I heard your conversation with Marzia about what happend with you and Katie-" She stopped me.

"But I stood up for myself" She looked at me, she couldn't stop crying.

"I know you did, I'm happy that you did but, she kidnapped you when you said nothing to her, what is she going to do to you now that you stood up for yourself?"

"I didn't think about that...but are you sure she won't go after me even when we're...b-broken up?" I knew she didn't want to say those words, it hurt to hear them.

"There's a chance she won't go after you, I'll live with Ian for a while until this whole thing goes away, and I promise you, I will always love you" I kissed her forehead and held her hands.
-------------------------
Hai! I am deeply sorry the updates we're SUPER slow, I'll try to update as fast as I can and if you teared up with reading this, don't worry I teared up while writing this!