Searching For You

Kalel's P.O.V

------------------------------------

I woke up in a dark place the only light there was above my head, I was tied up to a chair, I was confused but, the first thing that popped in my head was Anthony.

"Anthony! Where are you?!" I yelled

But it was silent. Then I heard footsteps, who ever was there came closer to the light. The person came close enough for me to see who it was and it was Katie, I should have known.

"Is poor Kalel missing her boyfriend" She said babyish

"Let me go Katie, what did I ever do to you! I yelled

"You stole MY Anthony from you!" She exclaim

"What do you mean your Anthony, You guys never dated" I responded

"Me and Anthony are dating!" She said, then my heart broke!

Katie's P.O.V

------------------------------------

Ha! That silly Kalel thought me and Anthony were dating, I know he's my ex but I still love him but, I also wanted to break Kalel!

"What your dating him?!" She said tearing up

"Yup, he's cheating on you." I said and left

She was completely heartbroken!

Anthony's P.O.V

------------------------------------

Me, Ian, and Melanie checked every place where Kalel could be but we couldn't find her, so we went back to Ian's place and I sat down.

"Where could she be" I said, Melanie and Ian shook there heads

Melanie sat down next to me and hugged me "Don't worry we will find her" Ian patted my back nodding, I wanted to cry but I held it in.

Kalel's P.O.V

------------------------------------

My eyes filled with tears, this couldn't be true. Luckily she forgot to take my phone so I grabbed it and tried my best to text anyone and clicked send.

------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this story. I was thinking of leaving you guys with a cliff hanger but I decided to just add what I was gonna add for the next chapter. So.......Bye :)