Finally Found You Part 2

Anthony's P.O.V

---------------------------------

I have to find her, I have to find her, I HAVE TO FIND HER!! That was the only thing running through my head. I walked around the whole town non-stop looking for dark places. As Ian and Melanie were trying to catch up I ran back to drag them, I...I found her...all tied up and in tears.. I couldn't believe someone would to that to her..

Kalel's P.O.V

---------------------------------

After thinking this is it, I saw Anthony or I'm just seeing things, but when I saw his perfect smile I knew I wasn't seeing things, I was so glad to see him, Ian and Melanie! They all ran up to me and untied me. "Ouch!" I screamed "You ok sweetie?" Anthony asked "Yea it just that theses ropes were around my hands for a long time" I explained. Anthony saw that I having trouble walking so he gave me a piggy back ride, that was the sweetest thing I saw in a wile! Anthony piggy backed me all the way to our house and Ian and Melanie followed us, they all helped me get comfortable so I can rest. After resting for awile I finally said what needed to come out but I couldn't yell at him so I said it a little softly "Anthony, are you....... cheating on me?" He looked at me with his eyes wide opened.

---------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this story! I'm sorry I had to leave you guys on another cliff hanger but I had to. I tried my best not to but......I couldn't. :3