The Special Gift

Anthony's P.O.V

---------------------------------

I woke up early today because I wanted to surprise Kalel with a special gift so, I slowly got up and tried not to wake Kalel up. 10 Minutes Later I slowly entered the house with Kalel's gift I put her gift down and made her a parfait.

"Good Morning Kalel" I said softly. She looked on my side thinking I was there, but then she had a confused face "Um.. where are you?". "Turn around" I answered. Oh there you...you made me breakfast!" Her face glue up, "Thank you so much Anthony" She hugged me and kissed my cheak. I sat down on my side ate some of Kalel's breakfast with her. As we were eating I wanted to make sure she's ok and I'm glad she is. After we ate our or should I say her breakfast Kalel took a shower and got dress. "Hey" "Yea?" "After your done I need to show you something" "Ok?" I took her down stairs covering her eyes, I opened her eyes and she froze "Oh my gosh! Anthony! I..I..I can't...believe it"

Kalel's P.O.V

---------------------------------

"Oh my gosh! Anthony! I..I..I can't...believe it" He got me a................CAT! I grabbed her out of Anthony's hands holding her like a baby. "Anthony, thank you so much, I...I...I'm speachless" I kissed him and my new cat. "What are you gonna name her Kalel?" He asked. "Hmmmmm.., how about Kabuki and we can call her Buki for short!" I replied. "Perfect! Little baby Buki" Anthony said excitedly.

"Wait, what about taking care of her, we need to go to the store and buy cat food, cat bed, cat toys, and a litter box for her!" I said. Anthony turned around to get something and it was a bunch of bags. "I already got them!" He said "Aww thank you so much for all of this Anthony! Your the best boyfriend ever!" I put Buki down to hug him. "Your welcome, and your the best girlfriend ever!" He hugged me back and kissed me on my check.

I've been playing with Buki for an hour and apparently she loves zippys (the top end of a zip lock bag) and Anthony was watching TV. So then I stopped and sat with Anthony and watched TV with him, he put his arm around me. This was the best day ever. :)

Buki's P.O.V

---------------------------------

I LOVE MY NEW TOY, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! AND I LOVE KALEL AND ANTHONY!

Author's P.O.V

---------------------------------

Anthony had his arm around Kalel wile watching TV and Buki came running with her zippy and sat on Kalel's lap. What a perfect family :)

---------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter and our new character! Lol I had to add a Buki point of view I don't know why, I just had to. Anyway I will see you guys again in the new chapter! Bye :3