Best friend

Neha : )

" You are too stubborn " Payal my best friend complaint.

"Thanks for the complement " I replied.

"But it's way too high " she said while makin a cute pout.

We were in a amusement park and I saw a roller coaster ride. But it was too  high and I really wanted to get in that. It would be so thrilling. But offcourse my bestie , she is very afraid of this.

"Pretty please..." I made the best puppy face with fluttering eyes .

She is very sensitive and innocent .  A girl with simplicity .  But she is a little timid type , and I on the other side , full of fire.

That is why people always look towards us in amazement.
Because we both are almost totally  opposite.

But one thing is common , that we both are from middle class family. Our parents who doesn't differentiate between girl and a boy and love us equally.
I still remember how we both met at school and since then we are always with each other.

*****************
We were in 10th standard. She was new to our school and that time we had a group of girls , who always make fun of others. And offcourse bcz she was so innocent , she became their easy target. They were making fun of her. As I entered the classroom and saw that , my blood boiled at the sight.

Bcz this was the 5th time that they were bullying an innocent.  I wanted to teach them a lesson very badly .

Back then ,  I used to be so mischievous and naughty . I used to lie and fight . But all just to protect the innocent ones.

And I was nowhere near to innocent. My parents always supported me but also taught me so many good values.

They used to scold me for my lies and always tried to teach me to help others but not doing bad deeds on our own. And I tried to do what they taught me , and most times it worked . But there are some people who don't understand the language of love and kindness . So for those people;  I always used my  absurd ways to teach them. 

My classmates were at good terms with me because I always supported the good and innocent one. So automatically my impression on them was good.

But this group ; they were just ridiculous . They all comes from rich families .
That is why they acts like spoilt brats.

I tried so many times to teach them with the fair ways but now I had to make them taste their own medicine.

I knew that all of them had boyfriends and the group leader's boyfriend Ansh was my neighbor.

We were friends and Priya his girlfriend  also knew that. He was also very tired of her bitchy behaviour and always complaint about her to me because  she was my classmate. He is one of my good friend.

I  put my bag on the desk and acted like that I don't care and was going towards the door . Whole class was silent for a moment because they never saw me silent in  these type of situations. I always took a stand but today was unusual for them.

I smirked internally and stopped just before the door. I knew she abuses alot. So I turned towards them and said like I remembered something...

" Ohh Priya actually I forgot to give you something.  Actually Ansh has sent you a gift as he left early for his village. "

Her eyes were shining with so much of a pride , because she thought , now she can show off in front of whole class .

So Sorry Darling.

"What" she asked with excitement .

  " I think it's a perfume , because last night he was telling me how shitty you smell ." And with that the whole class went into fits of laughter.

She was so red now that I thought she  would beat the tomato in its beauty.
She started coming towards me and I did the same.

" You ugly bitch !!  How dare you insult me with that gutter mouth of yours ???" and with that she literally slapped me very hard .

"Priya !!!  What is this behaviour ?? what is this language ?? Come with me to the principle's office !! "

Now here starts the drama . I already saw Pooja mam was coming , that's why I did that.

She is totally trapped now, because she can't tell the truth about her boyfriend . Because I know how strict her parents are for these things instead of all the riches they possess.

" Mam she was the one who was saying bad things to me first . I was just not able to hear that .  Iam really sorry . " she lied. 
Before I could have said anything , Pooja mam came to my rescue.

" How low can you go now Priya ??? Just for hiding your mistake. Everybody knows about Neha and her behaviour . She never do something like this . And I have already asked about this in the class ;  they told me about how you were bullying the new student !!.  She just came here .  In a new environment and  that's how you were welcoming her ? Shame on you !!! And when Neha tried to help her , you abused her....This is what you have learnt from this school and your parents ??"

I was very surprised to hear this ,  because I didn't expected that from her and from my classmates . Indeed my parents were right that if you choose the right path, God always helps them.
People also support them.

After so many pleadings ,  Principle  agreed not to call her parents because I , keeping stone on my heart , asked Mam to forgive her and give her a second chance.

I wanted her and her whole gang to suffer as much as those suffers when she treats them badly. But after this incident I remembered what my parents taught me , that the best thing we can give to a person who hurts us , is forgiveness .
Because thats what God teaches us . And same do to us.

He forgive our so many bad deeds that we have committed in our life and still love us unconditionally .

If we can't love them atleast forgive them. It would be better for both.
The best thing happened  that her section was changed . And that was enough for me.

After that we both got introduced to each other and immediately felt the connection .

**************

" Okay but only once " She replied , and that was the green signal for me.