Care

Neha pov : )

Tears. Sadness. Anger.
These three things can define my current state . Tears because of helplessness . Sadness because there was no one with whom I can talk  or who can give me a company in this room .

It's more than two days and all I can do is just sleep , eat ( which iam not doing ) and repeat . I can't go out of this room because it's locked .

First day I banged the door , till I became tired . But no one came .

Only a girl around of my age or maybe older than me would come with food and water. I tried to talk to her. But she didn't even looked at me .

This is the daily routine from past two days . She'll come three times a day with food and water . And I very gently refuses and the food remains untouched .

It was ok for two days. But now the 3rd day I felt so much pain in my stomach because of hunger. So I drank water. And atlast I felt a little relieve .

I know it's not right to play with health , but what can I even do ?
I don't trust that man .

The person who is full of so much of cruelty ; how can I just eat anything given by him .

But now , my body is giving up slowly . My mind is just roaming around  food .

Iam loosing all the remaining strength present in my body . I don't know for how much time I would be able to survive without food .

I was just laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling contemplating over my life .

How drastically my life changed in these few months .

The great loss ,  My Papa .

Again tears started coming out .

Suddenly my stomach started aching very badly . Than it lead to cramps .
The pain was unbearable . I cried out in pain . But than I realized what was happening .

Periods . Shoot !!

I hate this time of month . My periods are sometimes very painful . And I feel so lazy and useless during this time . On top over of it , are my mood swings . I feel like beating someone . And eating tons of chocolates .

With so much of difficulty  , I came near the door and started banging loudly . But I got no response .

I again tried but again nothing .

My tears started leaking and I couldn't even control them now . I just sobe and again started crying loudly .

Almost an hour passed and the pain just increased . I felt like dying . But the main problem was my menstrual flow . I felt so dirty because my pj was red now . I , first time felt so vulnerable during  my menses .

Than suddenly the door opened , and the devil himself decided to show up.

I was just sitting down there on the floor just beside the door. He looked towards the bed and scanned the whole room , than his eyes fall on my petite figure .

I don't want to show him , my this vulnerable state . But obviously , I was left  with no option .

His face looked concerned .

And he bent down on my level . I was sitting there with my arms around my stomach .

" What happened my flower ?? "

How I hate this name now .

I wanted to tell him to go to hell but this was not the proper time to quarrel . I need help .