Courageous

Neha : )

"Let's go Payal ; we'll be late . I don't want to keep him waiting " I said .

I kinda feel like Payal have some sort of a crush on my brother , whenever they meet her whole persona screams it .

She becomes overwhelmingly shy , tries to avoid eye contact and always fidgeting with her fingers .

But the most important thing is that she never called my brother " Bhaiya " or " Bhai " as I call him .
( Bhaiya nahi Saiyaan 😝 )

I remember how she used to call every single boy ; Bhaiya . Always .

But she always avoided saying it to my brother .

My brother used to say hello 👋 everytime because she used to avoid him from the starting .
( sharma jaati thi yaar 😉 )

Nishant Bhai is someone who always takes care of his loved ones ; more than anything .

He has many good qualities that everyone desires. He is sincere , respectful and most important; he is a total gentleman . Offcourse he is handsome too .
( Aise log jyadatar imagination mei or Wattpad mei hi milte hai 😅😑 )

He don't smoke or indulge in any kind of intoxication . That's something he inherited and learnt from Papa .

Although he was asked out by so many girls but he refused everytime.

I also want to know the reason .
( Don't tell me wo wo hai ... bechari Payal 🥺 )

Today is his birthday and he promised to take me to my favourite place ; water park . I love to go there.

Yeah he always take me to my favourite places on his every birthday. And on my birthday ; we always visit temples and other sacred places .

Today he took a leave , but due to an urgent work he went there for some time .

He told me to wait outside his office building. And bcz Payal is also with me so she will also come with us as usual and bhai knows that too .
( 😏😏 matchmaker Neha )

We were going towards his office . In our way to the office , in the middle of a crossroad , a scooty and a car got crashed with each other . Thankfully both the drivers were not that harmed . But I saw it was the car driver who was at fault ; He was trying to overtake the scooty in a wrong way.

When I saw the car driver accusing the girl I went there . Everyone was silent and he was literally barking like a dog . Poor girl . She was already hurt and was on the verge of crying .
( Mei hoti toh mei bhi ro jaati yr 😭 Ek toh chori upper se seenazori )

I told how he is the one wrong here and still accusing the innocent scooty girl. Traffic police was also there.
Then he started accusing me for lying and played the victim card as his car got some scratches .

I very well knows such kind of people. Thanks to life .

They knows their mistake very well , but still do not accept it and very cleverly impose it on others ; tryna pose themselves as an innocent .

Particularly there mentality is sick .

Suddenly he started barking about women and their bad driving ; How they should be banned from driving and should keep them inside the house .

That caught my attention . How can people hear such rubbish and still silent . I was so sad to witness this thing.

There were women present in the crowd too . But they all were silent .